Zonin Italy Wine
If you need information on Zonin Italy Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Over the course of 7 generations, the Zonin family has built an indelible bond with its native land – the village and hills of Gambellara in Veneto – and with wine, devoting all its energy and passion to making a dream come true. Over decades, Zonin has become a benchmark brand in Italy, but not only: Zonin wines, both still and sparkling, from the ...
- The Zonin family’s portfolio includes nine wineries located in seven of the most renowned wine regions in Italy. Every wine made by the Zonin Family is inspired by the philosophy of preserving the local winemaking traditions, land and culture of their respective Regions.
- ZONIN PROSECCO. ITALIAN SPARKLING WINE. When it comes to sparkling wine, Italy has perfected the craft and for nearly 200 years, ZONIN1821 has established itself as one of the most important wine producers in the world. Operating under the simple philosophy that, “each region has its own traditions, each region has its own wines,” ZONIN1821’s ...
- Aristocratic and modern wines with strong character and aromatic qualities from Piedmont. The property of the Zonin family since 1985, Castello del Poggio is a splendid estate of 180 hectares – of which 158 are planted with vines – in the magical area of the Monferrato, near Asti.
- Zonin has become, in the course of the last century, one of the leading brands on the Italian and world scenes, thanks to the passion and devotion to wine production of the Zonin family. Theirs is a family that has retained an intimate link with its roots: the land and vineyards of the hills of Gambellara, in the heart of the Veneto Region.
- Nov 08, 2017 · ZONIN1821, Italy’s largest privately held wine company, produces Prosecco, a wine for enjoying simple moments of life. Prosecco’s attractive packaging makes it the perfect choice for all occasions, from a night at home with friends to a night out on the town. Zonin Prosecco is a varietal wine made from the Glera grape, which is native to the Veneto ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Zonin Italy Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Zonin Italy Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.