If you need information on Zmora Wine, then you are in the right place.
- 21 rows · Bottle King - Glen Rock United States. $ 6.99. Zmora Semi Sweet Cabernet Sauvignon Cabernet Sauvignon. For six generations, this winery was in control of the Segal family. Recently sold, but with several members of the family still involved in the …
- These characteristics include a vibrant purple color, a soft texture, and a perceived sweetness on one's palate, with fresh berry, cherry and floral aromas. Segal's Zmora is produced by cold fermenting ripe grapes in exclusively stainless steel tanks, eliciting the exceptional characteristics found in a good Cabernet Sauvignon. Producer: Zmora
- Zmora Cabernet Sauvignon Semi-Sweet ’19/’20. A slightly sweet version of Cabernet Sauvignon, while it has the primary characteristics of a Cab, pronounced berries, dark chocolate, coffee, and leather, it loses the some of the harshness that turn people away from Cabs. It has a soft luscious feel to it with a well rounded mouth.
- Ben Ami 'Zmora' Cabernet Sauvignon Israel. Ben Ami 'Zmora' Cabernet Sauvignon. Avg. Price (ex-tax) $10 / 750ml. User Rating. 4.5 / 5. Style. Dessert, Lush and Balanced. Summary.
- Zmora Cabernet Sauvignon Semi-Sweet ’19/’20 BOTTLE: $7.99 $11.99 CASE: $95.88 $138.68; 20% OFF SALE Zmora White ’19 BOTTLE: $9.59 $11.99 CASE: $115 $138.68
Did you find the information you are interested in about Zmora Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Zmora Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.