Young Wine Consumers
If you need information on Young Wine Consumers, then you are in the right place.
- Jul 01, 2017 · Marketing to a New Generation of Wine Consumers For years, the baby boomer generation has dominated the wine drinking market. Wine consumers over the age of 55 currently make up a whopping 41% of the market for wine drinkers. Wineries have experienced huge success marketing high-class and expensive wine to the baby boomers.
- Jan 17, 2020 · Some baby boomers, who for decades drove growth in wine sales, also have less disposable income as they retire or have health conditions that prevent them from consuming alcohol. While the overall...
- Jan 01, 2017 · Young consumers – particularly those who are highly educated and who exhibit an interest in wine or wine-related professions – represent an important future market for wine in China.Cited by: 1
- Apr 30, 2013 · The original 2008 research: According to Wines and Vines, Constellation, the world’s largest wine seller did a study in 2008 called Project Genome surveying the “purchases of 10,000 premium-wine consumers–defined as those who purchased wine priced at $5 and higher–over an 18-month period. While the first Project Genome study asked online survey participants to recall their wine ...
- Jun 07, 2011 · – The primary aim of this research is to identify the wine consumption behaviour of Generation Y in New Zealand to explore whether differences exist in the wine behaviour of Gen Y in comparison to Generation X and to seek possible explanations for these differences, in terms of cohort, age and period., – A quantitative survey was conducted with a random sample of residents of …Cited by: 121
- In an increasingly competitive and over-supplied wine marketplace there is a need to foster an interest in wine amongst younger consumers. This is particularly significant given the aging of the Baby Boomer generation, for so long the leading consumers of wine globally. The wine industry is aware of the need to pay more attention to younger
- Dec 01, 2012 · To sum up, young consumers tend to drink wine more for pleasure than to appreciate differences between styles and regions. The approach to wine may be different from older generations, but this knowledge is only based on stated, not revealed preferences. Actual behaviour studies of Gen Y consumers in western countries show them to be similar to ...Cited by: 327
- Fountain, J. & Lamb, C. (2011). Generation Y as young wine consumers in New Zealand: how do they differ from Generation X? International Journal of Wine Business Research, 23 ( 2), 107 - 124. Doi: 10.1108/17511061111142981
- Dec 10, 2018 · The primary reasons wine consumers report using social media are: 1) to ask friends for recommendations on which wine to buy (59 percent), and share wine experiences/post wine photos (40 percent). In terms of wine apps, 11 percent of the sample have them on their smart phones, and primarily use them to check wine prices (30 percent), decide ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Young Wine Consumers?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Young Wine Consumers. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.