Yarra Vally Winery
If you need information on Yarra Vally Winery, then you are in the right place.
- Yarra Valley Wineries. Over eighty wineries span the Yarra Valley, each of which express the diversity of its terroir, the passion of its producers, a mastery of traditional practices and a rebellious instinct to push the boundaries.
- About the Yarra Valley. In 1838 the first vines were planted in Victoria’s oldest wine region, the Yarra Valley. During the mid to late 1800s plantings continued however due to the growing popularity of fortified wines the Yarra Valley ceased to produce wine by the end of 1921.. It wasn’t until 1963 that winemaking activity relaunched with the planting of vines at Wantirna Estate and was ...
- Award Winning Yarra Valley Winery Yarra Yering is one of the oldest and most beautiful vineyards in Victoria’s Yarra Valley with 28 hectares of vines located at the foot of the Warramate Hills. Established in 1969 by Dr Bailey Carrodus, the 1973 vintage saw production of the first vintage of Dry Red Wine No. 1 and Dry Red Wine No. 2.
- The Maddens Rise range of wines is focused on pure expression of the Yarra Valley region. Decisions are made based on the fruit itself, and the climatic variations of each and every season. Our consistent quality of wines comes from carefully managing this balancing act. Our wines are hand made. T
- With a number of outstanding venues to choose from, superb dining options and a truly beautiful location in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Levantine Hill is perfect place to make your wedding special or to hold any other private or corporate function. Explore event options
- The Yarra Valley is one of Australia's main tourism regions, best known for its pristine beauty, fine wine, romantic seclusion and spirit of adventure. The Yarra Valley produces world-class, award-winning wines, and these can be sampled at one or more of its 70 boutique wineries that are open to the public.
- Nestled in the scenic Yarra Valley, Immerse is a breathtaking wedding venue, acclaimed restaurant and boutique winery all rolled into one. Rolling hills of vines, picture perfect gardens, stunning accommodation, succulent food and two beautiful chapels, combine to create the Yarra Valley …
- Evergreen Winery Tours is the Yarra Valley’s first and original private tour company founded in 2001. We offer exclusive, entertaining, knowledgeable tours for couples, small and large groups for any occasion. We operate 7 days a week and can pick up anywhere in Melbourne.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Yarra Vally Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Yarra Vally Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.