Xplorador Wine Review
If you need information on Xplorador Wine Review, then you are in the right place.
- Today is our first crack at Cheap Wine Reviews VLOG. We rehash some general wine viewpoints and talk about the Xplorador Cabernet out of Chile. Our objective here with the Cheap Wine Reviews – is not…
- If you liked the Xplorador Concha Y Toro Carmenere 2009, you might also like these wines: Top Rated Red Wines; Best Chilean Red Wine; Best Chilean Chardonnay; Best Chilean Cabernet
- Dec 15, 2016 · The 2011 Concha y Toro Xplorador Malbec begins with a very nice aroma of blackberry, plum and spice. This is certainly a good start. The wine tastes similar to the bouquet. A bit on the simple side but this wine has really nice fruit flavors of plum and blackberry and a smooth texture.
- Dec 31, 2010 · The palate is basic, simple in feel, maybe a touch curt, but overall the wine is fresh and tastes of plum and herbal berry fruit. It's slightly dry and leafy, but it's bright and fresh in the...85%
- Dec 31, 2010 · A lightly fragrant wine showing notes of pear and summer melon on the nose. The palate is balanced and clean with orchard fruit flavors, and an off-dry finish. It ends up tasting a tad sweet, which will be appealing to a lot of people. Be sure to serve this wine very cold. Xplorador 2009 Sauvignon Blanc Central Valley
- Xplorador. Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot. Red wine from Central Valley · Chile. 3.3. 488 ratings.3.3/5(488)
- Concha y Toro, Central Valley (Chile) Carmenère “Xplorador” 2010 ($8, Excelsior): Concha y Toro is a brilliant Chilean producer because they deliver value and quality at every price point, even $8, as in the case of this wine. Plump, it delivers plenty of plum-like ripe fruit, but subtle leafy notes, common to Carménère, prevent it from being a “fruit bomb.”
Did you find the information you are interested in about Xplorador Wine Review?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Xplorador Wine Review. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.