X Winery White
If you need information on X Winery White, then you are in the right place.
- X Winery 'White X' Winemaker's Blend California, USA. Benchmark. Rare White Blend from California. Upgrade to PRO to view data from the last five years. Search Rank Over Time. Popularity relative to other wines, spirits and beers, irrespective of vintage, based on …87%(86)
- 2011 X WINERY CALIFORNIA WHITE X; 2012 BIG GUN RED BLEND; 2011 X WINERY CALIFORNIA WHITE X 2011 White Blend. 45% Chardonnay, 25% Sauvignon Blanc, 18% Arneis, 12% Gewurztraminer. 750ml is not currently available for purchase. WINE PROFILE. Vineyard Notes; 40% Sonoma County, 24% Mendocino, 21% Lake County, 15% Napa County;
- Beautiful aromas of honeysuckle, apricot, peach and caramel provide a tantalizing introduction to this sexy white. A vivid, yet approachable blend with a fleshy mouth-feel and a lingering finish, KNOCKOUT will leave you longing for more.
- X Winery White X 2008 from California - Premium grapes sourced from the North Coast region of California. The Roussanne imparts a concentrated and viscous mouthfeel with …
- X Winery & Amicus were created in 2000 by an MS/MBA candidate with the idea of creating niche wines to satisfy needs in the marketplace. Our passion and commitment is to build on what our predecessors (over the last 4000 years) have accomplished, and provide wines in underserved segments.3.2/5(6)
- Average of 86 points in 7 community wine reviews on 2009 X Winery White X, plus professional notes, label images, wine details, and recommendations on when to drink.86%(7)
- Oct 25, 2013 · X Winery originally opened a tasting room in the city of Napa in mid July, 2007 and we were their first “official” client to arrive for a tasting. However, this tasting room and the subsequent District 4 tasting room have been closed for years. winery originated from an MBA Business plan at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo (which also happens to be our Alma mater).
- Good Wine. Manager, Tristan, ruined our experience. The wine is amazing. However, the manager, a family member of the owner (I believe his name is Tristan), was beyond rude. He was condescending to us both of the times that I went. The first time I went pre-COVID, we were a group of the 10 and came without a reservation. They weren't full at ...4/592 TripAdvisor reviews
Did you find the information you are interested in about X Winery White?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on X Winery White. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.