Wine And Roses Weigele
If you need information on Wine And Roses Weigele, then you are in the right place.
- The trumpet-like flowers are adored by hummingbirds! Try using Wine & Roses weigela's colorful branches in flower arrangements. It can also be enjoyed as an accent plant or used for a dramatic mass planting. It is fast growing and trouble free, making it an easy way to add season long color to the garden.3.5/5(50)
- 16 rows · Weigela florida 'Alexandra' CPBR #2642. SKU. 07656. Be the first to review this product. Rosy-pink ...
- Wine & Roses shines from spring to fall by combining colorful foliage and intensely colored, funnel shaped flowers. Wine & Roses makes a wonderful cut flower along with its foliage. Try combining Wine & Roses with either Shasta Daisy, Siberian Iris, Globe Thistle, or Russian Sage. The results will simply amaze you. As a garden shrub Wine & Roses is a strong grower with no serious insect of disease …
- The Wine & Roses® Weigela is a colorful and bright shrub that is easy to grow in any garden. It has rich purple leaves from spring to fall, and for 8 weeks in May and June it is covered in large blooms, whose old-rose pink coloring stands out perfectly against the foliage. After pruning it will bloom again in late summer and early fall.4.7/5(18.9K)
- Weigela florida Wine & Roses® is a striking deciduous shrub noted for its foliage of narrowly ovate, shiny, dark purple leaves all season long. In spring and throughout the summer, rosy-pink flowers are produced in great quantities and make for a striking contrast. The …
- A spectacular offering from Proven Winners®, Wine & Roses is the largest Weigela in the “Wine” series. It features rosy-pink flowers which really pop against the deep, dark purple foliage. New spring growth emerges in a shade of purple so deep that it almost looks black.
- The Wine and Roses Weigela is adaptable to all soils with varying PH levels. Slow release fertilizer should be applied in the spring. Pruning should be done in the early spring. Wine and Roses Weigela Spacing. Proper spacing is important and ensures healthy roots and longevity of the plant. Spacing Wine and Roses Weigela should be at least 60” inches, center on center.5/5(4)
- Weigela Wine and Roses (Weigela florida "Alexandra" Wine and Roses), is a deciduous shrub appreciated for the deep rosy-pink blooms that provide contrast for shiny, dark greenish-purple foliage....
- Oct 22, 2009 · The Wine & Roses Weigela is a very attractive deciduous shrub. Its round shape, dark burgundy leaves, and spectacular burgundy and white flowers make it a favorite of landscapers and gardeners. It can reach an average height of between four to six feet tall, with a similar spread.
- With wine-dark foliage spring through fall, and clusters of tubular rose-pink blooms that draw in hummingbirds and make long-lasting cut flowers, it's not hard to find a place in your garden for...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Wine And Roses Weigele?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Wine And Roses Weigele. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.