Wine And Roses Bush
If you need information on Wine And Roses Bush, then you are in the right place.
- Weigela florida Wine & Roses® is a striking deciduous shrub noted for its foliage of narrowly ovate, shiny, dark purple leaves all season long. In spring and throughout the summer, rosy-pink flowers are produced in great quantities and make for a striking contrast. The …
- Rosy-pink flowers add a touch of romance when displayed against the dark glossy foliage. The foliage is much darker than that of older varieties like Java Red. It contrasts beautifully with the rosy-pink flowers, making for a high impact display in the garden. This variety produces copious amounts of flowers in spring, and will re-bloom throughout the summer. The trumpet-like flowers are ...
- Try using Wine & Roses weigela's colorful branches in flower arrangements. It can also be enjoyed as an accent plant or used for a dramatic mass planting. It is fast growing and trouble free, making it an easy way to add season long color to the garden. Here is a nice comparison of our entire Wine series of weigela.3.5/5(50)
- Wine & Roses Weigela is the perfect choice to repeat as a colorful backdrop for your perennial garden. Include them as a dark foliage element in a mixed flowering tree and shrub border. Plant them at regular intervals for an even display. Or, create unique vignettes with partner plants by varying the distance between shrubs.
- Wine & Roses makes a wonderful cut flower along with its foliage. Try combining Wine & Roses with either Shasta Daisy, Siberian Iris, Globe Thistle, or Russian Sage. The results will simply amaze you. As a garden shrub Wine & Roses is a strong grower with no serious insect of disease problems.
- Oct 22, 2009 · The Wine & Roses Weigela is a very attractive deciduous shrub. Its round shape, dark burgundy leaves, and spectacular burgundy and white flowers make it a favorite of landscapers and gardeners. It can reach an average height of between four to six feet tall, with a similar spread.
- Wine and Roses Weigela Care Caring for your Wine and Roses Weigela is simple. This is a sun loving plant and should be planted in full sun and be sure it receives at minimum 6 hours of sun a day. Prefers medium-moist, well-drained soil, and has average water needs.5/5(4)
- The Wine & Roses® Weigela is a colorful and bright shrub that is easy to grow in any garden. It has rich purple leaves from spring to fall, and for 8 weeks in May and June it is covered in large blooms, whose old-rose pink coloring stands out perfectly against the foliage. After pruning it will bloom again in late summer and early fall.4.7/5(18.9K)
- The Wine & Roses variety features colorful branches that can be used in flower arrangements. You can also place the shrub as an accent or add them in a mass planting for a dramatic look. This trouble-free shrub is an easy way to boost the color in your garden with deep wine hues.
- Weigela Wine and Roses (Weigela florida "Alexandra" Wine and Roses), is a deciduous shrub appreciated for the deep rosy-pink blooms that provide contrast for shiny, dark greenish-purple foliage....
Did you find the information you are interested in about Wine And Roses Bush?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Wine And Roses Bush. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.