Wente Chardonnay Wine
If you need information on Wente Chardonnay Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Our 2019 Riva Ranch Vineyard Chardonnay opens with bold oak aromatics, complemented by rich tropical fruit such as pineapple to white nectarine and sweet baking spices on the palate, finishing with a …
- Our 2018 Morning Fog Chardonnay bursts with aromatics from citrus, lemon curd, pear and toasty oak. This wine is balanced by hints of vanilla and citrus on the palate, finishing with a nice acidity.
- Wente Vineyards is a California winery located in Livermore, about twenty miles east of the San Francisco Bay. It is one of the oldest family-owned wineries in the United States, and is best known for its Chardonnay , calling itself "California's First Family of Chardonnay".87%(86)
- Located just east of San Francisco in the historic Livermore Valley, Wente Vineyards is recognized as one of California’s premier wine country destinations, featuring wine tasting, fine dining and championship golf.
- California- Buttery, apple like flavors with hints of honey, vanilla, and oak highlight this Chardonnay. Full-bodied with a lingering creamy finish allow this to pair well with oysters, chicken and veal.Brand: Wente
- Wente Vineyards is a California winery located in Livermore, about twenty miles east of the San Francisco Bay. It is one of the oldest family-owned wineries in the United States, and is best known for its Chardonnay , calling itself "California's First Family of Chardonnay".89%(87)
- Dec 04, 2018 · Wente Vineyards In 1912, 2nd Generation Ernest Wente persuaded his father and founder, C.H. Wente to import Chardonnay cuttings from the vine nursery at University of Montpellier France to the Livermore Valley and hand-picked the best of the best vines. Today, over 80% of all California Chardonnay stems from the Wente Clone.
- Wente Vineyards is the oldest continuously-operated, family-owned winery in the country. The wines are 100% estate grown and sustainably farmed in the Livermore Valley, San Francisco Bay and Arroyo Seco, Monterey appellations.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Wente Chardonnay Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Wente Chardonnay Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.