If you need information on Vrede Wine, then you are in the right place.
- You will find Vrede Wine Farm located in the heart of the Stellenbosch against the eastern slopes of the Bottelary wine region beneath the magnificent Simonberg and Jonkershoek mountains. Vrede which means 'Peace' or 'Tranquility' produces new world wines with a rich varietal character and an intense concentration of flavours due to the excellent wine growing conditions of the area.
- Vrede Wines offers wine sales, cold storage and a function venue including conference facilities. The wine tasting can be enjoyed overlooking the vineyards from the …
- Beneath the towering presence of Stellenbosch’s famous Simonsberg and Jonkershoek mountains, where dairy cows use to graze, you’ll find the rolling vineyards of Vrede Wine Farm. Located in the heart of the Stellenbosch wine region of South Africa, Vrede produces new world wines with complex characters, wines that are easy drinking yet laced with depth and full-bodied flavours.Location: P.O. Box 7271, Stellenbosch, 7599, ?
- Known for consistently producing wines of high quality, Rust en Vrede is now considered to be one of the finest estates in South Africa when it comes to the making of truly great red wines. Established in 1694, it is one of the oldest estates in the Stellenbosch area and displays exquisite examples of …
- The story of Rust en Vrede as we know it today begins when Jannie Engelbrecht bought the property in 1977, making the first Rust en Vrede wine of the modern era in that original cellar building in the vintage of 1978. Jannie quickly realised the potential of the terroir for Cabernet and Syrah and planted the whole property to red varieties.
- Our Wines. Surrounded by mountains and tucked into the hills of the Helderberg on a north facing slope, the terroir of Rust en Vrede is ideally suited to full bodied reds. We only want to produce the highest quality possible, which is why our focus is solely on Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah.
- Things to do near Vrede en Lust Winery. Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons Tasting Centre; Alpha Equestrian; Babylonstoren; Plaisir de Merle; Tsiba Tsiba Wine Tours; Afrivista Wine Tours; Soul Barrel Brewing; Franschhoek Motor Museum; Noble Hill Wine Estate; Lynx Wine; Marianne Wine Estate; Eikehof; Stillman Distillery; Boschendal; Fairview Wine …4.5/5(442)
- Rust en Vrede is a historic winery located in the Stellenbosch wine region of South Africa. Known for its red wines made from Shiraz , Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot , the winery has won international acclaim for making the first South African red wine to be featured in Wine Spectator's Top 100 wine...
- Rust en Vrede is a historic winery located in the Stellenbosch wine region of South Africa. Known for its red wines made from Shiraz , Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot , the winery has won international acclaim for making the first South African red wine to be featured in Wine Spectator's Top 100 wine...92%(90)
Did you find the information you are interested in about Vrede Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Vrede Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.