Vigne Regali Wine
If you need information on Vigne Regali Wine, then you are in the right place.
- About In 1979, John and Harry Mariani, owners of the U.S. importer, Banfi Vintners, acquired a mid-18th century winery, known as Bruzzone, revitalized it and renamed the facility Vigne Regali.
- Sweet and Spritzy Formerly this wine was labeled as Asti Vigne Regali.
- Jan 19, 2013 · This is the most searched for wine from the region (by Wine-Searcher users). Demand for this wine has fallen over the past year.Only a couple of critics have rated this Brachetto d' ... Stores and prices for 'Banfi Vigne Regali 'Rosa Regale' Spumante, Bra ... ' …89%(88)
- Formerly this wine was labeled as Asti Vigne Regali.. Users have rated this wine 3 out of 5 stars. Asti is the name of a province, a town and a wine – all to be found in Piedmont, north-western Italy. ... Stores and prices for 'NV Banfi Vigne Regali, Asti DOCG' prices, stores, tasting notes and market data.
- This Gavi - Cortese di Gavi wine has received good scores from various critics: the 2014 vintage was given a score of 90 by James Suckling.A couple of prizes have been won by this wine in c ... Stores and prices for 'Banfi Vigne Regali Principessa Gavia, Gavi DOCG' …88%(87)
Did you find the information you are interested in about Vigne Regali Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Vigne Regali Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.