Vietnamese Wine Importers
If you need information on Vietnamese Wine Importers, then you are in the right place.
- Jul 17, 2019 · Sola is a Vietnamese wine and spirits importer that has been operating in the market for many years and focuses mostly on more affordable New World wines. This doesn’t mean that its portfolio doesn’t include brands from the main wine regions. …
- International Wine Import & Export Co is an innovative importer and a distributor of fines and exclusive wines in Vietnam for the Horeka (Restaurant, Hotel, Resort, Bar…) and Corporate markets. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exclusive wines to the market at competitive, sustainable prices with meticulous service.
- AJ Wine Trading LTD (trading as World of Senses) is a privately owned wine & spirits importing business and was established in Vietnam in April 2005. From the outset our goal was to build a direct distribution operation covering the entirety of Vietnam.
- importers distributors wines spirits vietnam. The Warehouse Vietman http://www.warehouse-asia.com/ -----TAN KHOA TRADING & Co (Vietnam)
- Vietnamese Wine Wholesalers. Wine-Searcher currently lists 26 Vietnamese Wine Wholesalers. Browse by cities, use the search box or click on a wholesaler name for contact information, services offered and more details. Note: Sponsor Merchants are displayed first, followed by …
- Nov 05, 2018 · In fact, the wine market in Vietnam has exploded, and local citizens have been enjoying a myriad of selection of wines from red to white, from peach wines to sparkling ones and other liqueurs.. The Wine Market in Vietnam. The thriving gross domestic product (GDP) in Vietnam has a lot to do with food and beverage.. Between 2017 and 2021, the total food and beverage sales are estimated to grow ...
- On this page you will find beverage industry producers, distributors, importers and suppliers from Vietnam listed. Includes company brief and contact information of each company from Vietnam.
- Vietnam, vietnamese wine importers, wine distributors vietnam, wine importers vietnam Beer is still the clear winner in the top of preferred alcoholic beverages in Vietnam, with a share of over 90%, but wine is becoming more popular among the growing middle class and the portfolios…
- Feb 25, 2015 · However, as the wine market has grown in Vietnam, the dominance of the French imports has been slowly drained away. In 2007, French wine exports to Vietnam accounted for 46.8 percent of the market, while in recent years this number has dropped to around 15 percent. Meanwhile, over the same period, imports from Chile have increased nearly ten-fold.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Vietnamese Wine Importers?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Vietnamese Wine Importers. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.