If you need information on Vezelay Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Feb 27, 2014 · Vézelay wines are pale golden yellow in color. On the nose, they offer floral notes of acacia, grape, lemon, pear, and peach, with hints of hawthorn, grapefruit, brioche, and almond. In the mouth, the attack is supple and fruity, underscored by citrusy tension.
- 15 rows · Nov 13, 2017 · (Bourgogne) Vézelay is a French appellation for white wines produced in a …
- Learn about Henry Vezelay winery and shop the best selection at Wine.com. Get expert advice on wine you buy online. Free shipping with StewardShip and FedEx pickup a...
- (707) 481-1514 929 Limerick Lane Healdsburg, CA 95448 DIRECTIONS RESERVATIONS Visit Us Tasting Room Hours Daily: 11 am - 5 pm
- The VÃ©zelay wine growing district consists of roughly 500 acres (80% chardonnay) and is worked today by some 25 estates. Tiny compared to other appellations and especially since it's known that during Gallo-Roman times vineyards covered over 3000 acres!
- Showing 'Vezelay Bourgogne' search results. Find who stocks this wine, and at what price.
- Apr 18, 2018 · AOC Vézelay defines a dry white wine produced from the chardonnay B varietal. In granting it an appellation in its own right, INAO recognizes it as a well-defined and independent geographical entity within Burgundy.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Vezelay Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Vezelay Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.