Vacu Vin Winemaster Corkscrew Instructions
If you need information on Vacu Vin Winemaster Corkscrew Instructions, then you are in the right place.
- 1 Make sure all the handles are in an upward position (initial position) and place the corkscrew on the neck of the boule. Pull the sleeve clown, firmly, as far as it will go, to lock the corkscrew onto the bottle. 2 Move the small handles down to twist the spiral into the cork.
- After removing the wine bottle foil, place the corkscrew bottle opener on the wine bottle by sliding the lower half with the rubber grips over the top. Hold with a firm grip, and screw into the wine cork and continue turning the top handle until the cork is extracted.
- Oct 23, 2007 · Vacu Vin Winemaster With its Edward Scissorhands worthy assortment of sharply jutting levers and exposed gears, the Winemaster is eye-catching and at …
- Firmly grip the arms to hold in place and fold the lever back downwards to screw into the cork stopper. Then fold the lever back upward to remove the wine cork. This wine corkscrew is easy to operate and requires very little strength to open a bottle of wine without damaging the cork.
- Vacu Vin® is the inventor of the original Wine Saver since 1986. With passion for wine, our innovative drive and social character, we develop high-quality products to enjoy wine more intensely. Surprise your senses by using our unique accessories!
- WINEMASTER CORKSCREW "VacuVin" WINEMASTER CORKSCREW "VacuVin" Be the first to rate this product Unavailable at the moment 54.95 € VAT included. Compare ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Vacu Vin Winemaster Corkscrew Instructions?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Vacu Vin Winemaster Corkscrew Instructions. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.