Usher Wine Bar
If you need information on Usher Wine Bar, then you are in the right place.
- Back in 2006, Usher had high hopes for his Atlanta wine bar, The Grape. He was expecting the wine bar to go global! Sadly, it’s not going to happen for the R&B star. The Grape has been forced to...
- Situated in a renovated church in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley, Usher Tinkler Wines offers a unique wine tasting. Combining Usher’s authentic yet innovative winemaking style with a delicious salumi and cheese experience. You’re bound to enjoy this laid back, innovative cellar door. Make a booking with us to see what we have on offer!
- The Inman Park franchise of The Grape that pop star Usher opened to widespread publicity in late 2006 has closed, according to its parent company. The shop — a wine bar, bistro and wine retailer rolled into one — did not reopen in the New Year and did not renew its …
- Usher Tinkler Wines bills itself as a purveyor of wine and salumi and has a bench-mounted Berkel prosciutto slicer, the Rolls Royce of such machines, to dispense about a dozen kinds of cured meats and salumi. There’s also an extensive and diverse cheese list. Visitors can sit at the bar on a stool or luxuriate in one of the big leather sofas.
- He continued, "I was a part of the grand opening team in 2006. We were all excited and there was a lot of media and fanfare about this bar opening at the time. The manager named Walter was handpicked by Usher and was that stereotypical DL dude.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Usher Wine Bar?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Usher Wine Bar. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.