Uitkyk Wine Estate Picnic
If you need information on Uitkyk Wine Estate Picnic, then you are in the right place.
- May 16, 2018 · Several wine estates offer picnics, and all have to be booked (and paid for) in advance, because of the procurement of the picnic goodies. After some research, we went to Uitkyk Wine Estate for a trial run and we were so impressed that we booked again (3 weeks later) for the full 12 pax outing. Uitkyk didn't disappoint.4/5(20)
- May 01, 2018 · Several wine estates offer picnics, and all have to be booked (and paid for) in advance, because of the procurement of the picnic goodies. After some research, we went to Uitkyk Wine Estate for a trial run and we were so impressed that we booked again (3 weeks later) for the full 12 pax outing. Uitkyk didn't disappoint.4/5(20)
- There’s something about summer and picnics that just can’t be beat and lucky for us, Uitkyk Wine Estate agrees. As a result, they are introducing sumptuous vintage-inspired picnics on the lawns of the old Manor House. Sip on Uitkyk’s newly released wines, while enjoying a picnic basket of your choice.
- Uitkyk Wine Estate Situated in the Stellenbosch winelands, Uitkyk is an upmarket estate producing multiple award winning wines and bubbly by winemaker Estelle Lourens. The name of Uitkyk “look out” given to the estate is most appropriate.
- Dec 10, 2013 · The picnic basket, which serves two, is priced at R350 and includes mineral water and a bottle of Uitkyk wine. There is also the option to upgrade your picnic to the R380 Carlonet Picnic which includes a bottle of the estate’s flagship Carlonet wine or the R400 Glass Memoires Picnic which includes a bottle of the new MCC.Author: Uitkyk Wine Estate
- Jan 09, 2013 · So, I aim to spend more time doing interesting things outside (SUGGESTIONS WELCOME) – the first of which was a tour and picnic at Uitkyk Farm. Eating cheese under a tree, is where happy Kayli lives. Uitkyk was founded in 1712 for cattle grazing, and it was only in 1929 that they began producing wines and later, brandy. But that isn’t all ...
- Pop-up tapas and picnic restaurant opens at Uitkyk Wine Estate Friday, October 21st, 2016 by Nikita Buxton Good news, wine and food lovers: your wine tastings at Uitkyk Wine Estate …
- Uitkyk Estate was founded in 1712 when it was first granted to Jan Oberholzer, but vines were first planted only in 1929 when an immigrant Prussian novleman, Hans von Carlowitz, bought the estate. It was Von Carlowitz who recognized the winemaking possibilities inherent in the high slopes of the estate, with their good soil and drainage.Location: Stellenbosch, 7599
Did you find the information you are interested in about Uitkyk Wine Estate Picnic?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Uitkyk Wine Estate Picnic. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.