Tram Tracks Winery
If you need information on Tram Tracks Winery, then you are in the right place.
- Visitors can leave the car keys at home and tour the wineries on a tram. Using a narrow gauge rail track built more than 100 years ago, the Wine Tram was the brainchild of avid railway fan David...
- Jun 28, 2019 · The Franschhoek Wine Tram itself departs from the central ticket office in Franschhoek at various intervals each morning. Over 20 wineries are served by 8 separate lines, 8 wineries per line on a hop-on hop-off basis. With each line allowing a …
- San Diego Winery Train, California Hop aboard the Coaster commuter train with San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours for the Winery Train Tour, which makes several stops at wineries and wine bars along Southern California’s coast. Each tour includes …
- The tram, gliding 300 feet above the vineyards, transports visitors to the grand white stucco winery, founded in 1965 by a British knight named Sir Peter Newton. It’s now owned by the...
- Sep 28, 2018 · Sterling is the only winery in the world with an aerial tram, making this a true "Only in Northern California" experience. A tram ride is included in the cost of a tasting. The basic winery tour price is just $35 but you can upgrade to an even more luxurious experience if you wish.
- An unforgettable night wandering on a old tram in the heart of Rome: vintage atmosphere, live music, and fine wines.Come aboard with the Tram Tracks Band and live an insanely funny tour of Rome.. See our events or book now your trip and join us dancing under the shadow of the Colosseum.
- Our aerial tram is the only one of its kind in Napa Valley, offering stunning views as visitors ride up to the winery. Like the winery itself, Sterling’s aerial tram was conceived with both functionality and aesthetics in mind. The planners needed a way to transport visitors and staff to the hilltop winery with minimal impact on the hill.
- Jan 29, 2017 · The Different ‘Wine Lines’ of the Franschhoek Wine Tram Franschhoek Wine Tram offers a few lines – with different wine farms to choose from – such as the Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Purple, as well as group tours. For this trip, I opted for the Blue Line.
- Our wine store terms and conditions can be found below. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to email us. Have a peruse then wander back to the store when youre ready. All transactions are processed in AUD. Delivery only available within Australia. SHIPPING POLICY. Prices per state are a flat rate: ACT $35 VIC $15 NSW $25 QLD $35 SA ...
- BUYING WINE If you’re planning on buying wine while on your tour, please consider purchasing our wine tote bag, which includes a discount card for use at participating estates. All proceeds go to the charity that manufactures the bags. Wine purchased while on the tour can be handed over to the host for collection at the end of the tour.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Tram Tracks Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Tram Tracks Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.