Toronto Wine Society
If you need information on Toronto Wine Society, then you are in the right place.
- On Thursday, March 18th, our next “virtual” wine and dinner event will be catered by world-recognized Alo Restaurant with incredible wine-pairings from our IWFS cellar. A member of the Relais & Châteaux Association of boutique hotels and gourmet restaurants, Alo is a contemporary French restaurant with cuisine that is internationally inspired.
- In accordance with Ontario Liquor Laws, wines may only be sold for offsite consumption to Society members. The cost of annual membership to the Wine Society is $29.95 (plus HST). The automatic annual renewal date is September 1st. To activate a Wine Society Membership, please contact the office at 416-691-2174.
- IWFS Toronto BoD 2020-2021 IW&FS Toronto Executive Committee. Diana Burke – President – 2020-21; Martha Russel – Past President – Nominating Committee Chairman – 2009-21
- Overview We are one of the Greater Toronto Areas’ oldest non-profit wine clubs offering members unrivaled tastings. We keep our own cellar which not only gives us a unique selection of wines to support our tastings but also lets us offer tastings at a very reasonable cost as we do not have to bear the burden of current market prices.
- Apr 18, 2021 · I just received a gift I am playing with called a Wine Breather Carafe (search on www.menu.as) a Danish design made in Turkey that claims to add 10 times more oxygen in just 2 minutes. They also say that “aerating white wine has the same taste-improving advantages as aerating red wine” and that it is “perfect for all young wines up to 10 ...
- Mar 24, 2020 · It is considered by some to be the national dish of Belgium, which claims to be the place of its invention. Regardless of it's history, on March 24th it belongs to the Australian Wine Society of Toronto. Join us for our annual Steak & Frites event at Le Papillon on Front.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Toronto Wine Society?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Toronto Wine Society. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.