Tohu Wines Owners
If you need information on Tohu Wines Owners, then you are in the right place.
- Our wine is enjoyed by people all over the world. Its quality has been recognised through many prestigious awards and accolades. Tohu Wines is part of Kono, a Māori, whānau-owned company based in Te Tauihu , the top of the South Island. With more than 4000 owner families, our purpose is to preserve and enhance our taonga for present and future generations.Phone: 03-546 8648
- Aug 28, 2018 · Tohu, world’s first Māori-owned wine company celebrates 20 years August 28, 2018 Launched in 1998 by Wakatū Incorporation in partnership with two Māori organisations, Tohu Wines is recognised as He mātāmua taketake - the original as the first Māori-owned and operated wine label in New Zealand and the world.Location: Level 2, Wakatu House, Montgomery Square Nelson New Zealand
- Sustainable winemaking methods are integral to our values and we strive to work in ways that are gentle on the environment, without compromising quality and integrity. Caring for the land is fundamental to our people, both the owners with the reverence with which they regard their lands, and our staff who adhere to the strictest of standards.
- Launched in 1998 by Wakatū Incorporation in partnership with two Māori organisations, Tohu Wines is recognised as He mātāmua taketake - the original as the first Māori-owned and operated wine label in New Zealand and the world.
- May 04, 2020 · The owners of Tohu and Kono Wines are tangata whenua, Māori people of the land of Te Tauihu -Top of the South Island, New Zealand. The connection to the land that our owners and those who work at Tohu and Kono Wines have, underpins all we do. For us, the awards are the cherry on top.Phone: 03-546 8648
- Tohu Wines, Nelson, New Zealand. 4,955 likes · 8 talking about this. We are New Zealand's first Māori owned wine company. Based in Marlborough we...Followers: 5.3K
- Pat (Rore) Stafford Rore is a member of the HR Committee and Manaaki Board, as well as the Board Kaumatua, which requires him to represent the Board and owners at various hui throughout Te Tau Ihu and Aotearoa. Rore resides in Maniapoto and is actively involved in local Marae committees.
- Sep 18, 2013 · I am sure everyone is aware of the Tohu wine brand, owned by Wakatu Incorporation, but many will not know that it recently launched a new brand. Kono Beverages is now the overarching division name within Wakatu for its wine business, and the Tohu brand is now used exclusively for wines produced from fruit grown in their Awatere Valley and Waihopai Valley vineyards in Marlborough.
- From our tūrangawaewae in Te Tauihu, the top end of the South Island of New Zealand, we present our Tohu Whenua Single Vineyard series. Each wine is an expression of the distinct contours and complexities from special corners of our standing place - Whenua Matua vineyard drenched in the sun on the slopes of the Moutere Hills of Nelson, and Whenua Awa perched high on the remote terraces of …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Tohu Wines Owners?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Tohu Wines Owners. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.