Te Mata Winery Cellar Door
If you need information on Te Mata Winery Cellar Door, then you are in the right place.
- Te Mata Estate is the oldest winery building in New Zealand and surrounded by some of the oldest vineyards in the country. We remain family-owned and every step in the wine-making process is undertaken on site in the original winery buildings ... Cellar door is open every day of summer: Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 4pm ...
- telephone (+64) 6 877 4399; 0800 TEMATA (836 282) email [email protected]; 349 Te Mata Road, RD 12, Havelock North ; Cellar door is open every day of summer: Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 4pm
- Wine enthusiasts can plan a visit to the Te Mata Estate Winery with their friends and family for a great time. Located in the Hawke’s Bay wine region, the natural beauty of the surroundings and the mountains will leave you mesmerized. During this great Cellar Door Experience, you will learn about the history of …
- Te Mata Estate, 349 Te Mata Road, Havelock North, New Zealand, 4294 ... Modern, architecturally designed cellar door but small and just off the winery office, so no real atmosphere to speak of. Yes/No. Tasting Experience. Number of wines on tasting. Particular wines or varietals known for.
- Cellar Door. Te Mata Estate Winery; 349 Te Mata Road; Havelock North 4294; New Zealand; Open every day of summer: Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 4pm
- VIP Tour & Tasting Visit our vineyards and winery with a private tour and tasting at our cellar door, bookings required $30 per person. Tour our vineyards and winery, then enjoy a tasting of current and cellared vintages of Te Mata wines in a private setting overlooking the …
- 349 Te Mata Road, RD 12, Havelock North.
- Visit New Zealand’s oldest winery and see some of New Zealand’s finest wines being made. Built in the nineteenth century, Te Mata has been making wine in our original buildings for over 120 years - winning gold medals internationally for our cabernet and chardonnay since the early 1900s.
- Te Mata Estate is the oldest winery building in New Zealand and surrounded by some of the oldest vineyards in the country. We remain family-owned and every step in the wine-making process is undertaken on site in the original winery buildings
- Jun 05, 2020 · A brand new season of The Cellar Door is upon us and this time we've jumped across the ditch to the stunning country of New Zealand for a three week tour spr...Author: Channel 31 Melbourne
Did you find the information you are interested in about Te Mata Winery Cellar Door?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Te Mata Winery Cellar Door. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.