San Michele Wines
If you need information on San Michele Wines, then you are in the right place.
- The institute cultivates vineyards that are dedicated to education, experimentation and preservation of native varietals. An extension of the renowned institute, the winery of San Michele is located in what was once an Augustan monastery in the 12th century and continues a winemaking tradition on the premises that is over a thousand years old.
- Washington's oldest and most acclaimed winery features award-winning wines and unparalleled tasting experiences at our historic chateau near Seattle 425-488-1133
- San Michel winery: high quality wines reflecting the terroir. The San Michel winery was established in 2013 in Sardinia. There were four partners at the time who decided to join each other to make and enhance the Vermentino di Gallura DOCG wines. They wanted to make a high-quality wine that reflects the character of the grapes and the terroir of the region.
- Michele Castellani Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso CA del Pipa San Michele Corvina,Molinara,Rondinella. Wine maker notes Crushing and destemming at temperatures between 24° C - 28° C. Long maceration, malolactic fermentation and decanting of cleaning.
- "The Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Rosé is a dry and elegant style wine with beautiful pale pink color hues. The fresh and lively wine offers bright aromas of watermelon and raspberry with flavors of wild strawberry, citrus zest and hints of melon." - Lacey Steffey, Winemaker
- Today, San Michele-Appiano is one of the most renowned wineries in Alto Adige and Italy, with wines winning prizes both within the country and abroad. Experts attribute finesse, elegance, depth, and longevity to the wines from the Cantina Produttori San Michele Appiano.
- Chianti Classico Wines 100% Organic Wines. The Fattoria San Michele a Torri extends for around 370 hectare of land, 55 of which are vineyards. Part lies within the territory of the Classic Chianti, while the other portion falls within Central Tuscany and the Chianti Colli …
- The Fattoria San Michele a Torri extends for around 370 hectare of land, 55 of which are vineyards. Part lies within the territory of the Classic Chianti, while the other portion falls within Central Tuscany and the Chianti Colli Fiorentini (Florentine Hills). 1 2
Did you find the information you are interested in about San Michele Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on San Michele Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.