Rustenberg Wine Estate
If you need information on Rustenberg Wine Estate, then you are in the right place.
- The Rustenberg Estate stands on an impressive 880 hectares against the iconic Simonsberg Mountain in Stellenbosch. When standing in the high vineyards of the Estate, the entire vista of Stellenbosch is revealed, with a glimpse of Table Mountain in the distance.
- Rustenburg is a beautiful wine estate. It’s a little out of the way, but the reward is worth it. The wines are really good and the gardens incredible. Well worth a visit -take time …4.5/5(64)
- The Rustenberg Estate has two spectacular garden experiences – the public Schoongezicht Garden, and the private Rustenberg Garden. The Schoongezicht Garden is open to the public during Tasting Room opening hours. Visitors to the garden are also welcome to …
- About Rustenberg Wine Estate Vineyards have been growing on this farm since 1682. German Roelof Pasman started his farm here and his grandson Pieter Laubscher inherited Rustenberg at the age of 19 and ensured that the wine production doubled.
- Rustenberg Wine Estate November 11, 2020 · It’s beginning to feel a lot like... the time for celebrations! And we would Ike to help all our wonderful Rustenberg fans bring in the end of the year with a mixed case of some of our favourite wines, and a few unique ones …5/5
- At Rustenberg, our philosophy is that there’s no point making great wine if it can’t be found! Whether near or far, we aim to make our wines available to all our Rustenberg fans, customers and stockists. For our South African customers, you can buy our wines …
- "We are a family-owned wine estate in Stellenbosch offering beautifully crafted wines, delicious lunches and picnics featuring local seasonal produce, tours of our underground cellar and pristine walking trails through 60 hectares of conserved wetlands."
- Situated in the beautiful Franschhoek Valley in South Africa’s Cape winelands, La Motte is home to the finest wines, recognised internationally for exceptional quality. With its picturesque setting, traditional cuisine and historic charm, La Motte is an enchanting choice for those who appreciate the finer things in life. Read More. Wine tasting.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Rustenberg Wine Estate?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Rustenberg Wine Estate. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.