Ruffino Italian Wines
If you need information on Ruffino Italian Wines, then you are in the right place.
- Ruffino embodies the fine Italian art of good giving—the zest for life and shared spirit is in every wine we produce. Embrace every moment—the Italian way. Discover The Joy.
- Ruffino Collection OUR WINES. Wines deeply rooted in the history and heritage of the Italian culture. Explore all of our collections; reds, whites, sparkling & estate.
- Purchase Ruffino wines through our online shop or via the home delivery service offered by Winelivery. All our products including old vintages and limited editions are also available in the shop on the Poggio Casciano estate , near Florence.
- All Italian wines are assigned to one of four government-regulated classifications. The three regulated categories become increasingly strict, with IGT being the most lenient to give winemakers flexibility, and DOCG being the most controlled. The fourth category, table wine, is unregulated. Ruffino makes no wine in this unregulated category.
- Ruffino Collection Our Wines. Wines deeply rooted in the history and heritage of the Italian culture. Explore all of our collections; reds, whites, sparkling & estate.
- In 1877, Illario and Leopoldo Ruffino laid the foundations of their dream to make the most known and loved Italian wines in the world from the heart of Tuscany. At their winery in Pontassieve, just outside of Florence, they began producing wines according to a strict quality standard and a rigorous technical research.4.4/5(32)
- Visit Ruffino. At our Poggio Casciano renaissance estate, you are welcome to immerse yourself in everything Ruffino. Spend a day with us—a day dedicated to wine, history and art. We host tastings and tours by appointment from Monday to Saturday, including a walk through our historic barrel room and tastings of a wide range of our Italian wines.
- Ruffino Sparkling Rose Wine 750ml. 4.9 out of 5 stars. 7 reviews. $11.69 $12.99 per bottle. Pick Up In Stock. Delivery Available. Add to Cart. Ruffino Orvieto Classico 750ml. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 20 reviews. $7.64 $8.49 per bottle. Pick Up In Stock. Delivery Available. Add to Cart.
- Shop Ruffino Chianti DOCG, Italian Red Wine, 750 mL bottle and more red and white wine, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc and many more at Amazon's Wine Store. One-cent shipping on select wine orders.4.5/5(34)
- 620.626.6300 - Ruffinos Italian Restaurant is family-owned and located at the Railroad Depot of Liberal, KS. Serving authentic Italian entrees, seafood, and more. Enjoy a …Location: 2 Rock Island Road, Liberal, 67901, Kansas
Did you find the information you are interested in about Ruffino Italian Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Ruffino Italian Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.