Rio Vista Winery On The River
If you need information on Rio Vista Winery On The River, then you are in the right place.
- Rio Vista is a hidden jewel on the banks of the sparkling Columbia River and the only winery in the Chelan area directly on the water that you can drive to, boat to, or FLY to! With so many means of transportation, there is no excuse not to spend your day on our sandy beach with a glass of our fabulous estate wine in your hand.Location: 24415 U.S. 97 Chelan, WA 98816
- Rio Vista Port is a dazzlingly rich, robust, and sweet Cab-Merlot blend. Think of those night shift silent hunters (owls) while sipping this newest offering. Visit us on the river any spring to see mama owl sitting on her high nest and maybe get a glimpse of the fledglings taking a practice flight. $55.00 per Bottle
- Specialties: Great, award winning wines. Fabulous customer service. Cheese plates available. WINE SLUSHY at cabin in Manson! Boat or fly-in available. Kid and dog friendly!
- 2019 Estate Sunset on the River. This Rio Vista staple is a blend of Pinot Grigio, Gewurztraminer and Viognier. A crisp orange wine that is perfectly paired with spicy foods, summertime, beach days and well, anything. Delicious and original aromas of apricot, clementine, marzipan, dried grapefruit peel and crushed cranberry start the parade ...
- Mar 17, 2021 · The Rio Vista Winery was one of the first of its kind in the Chelan region. Now there are over 40 other vineyards in the area. A drive down Highway 97 along the Columbia River confirms that the region is rich in its ability to grow grapes. You will also see cherries and apple orchards scattered amongst the grapes in the area.
- Rio Vista Vineyards & Our Wine Aptly named, with views overlooking the Santa Ynez River, there are three distinct Rio Vista Vineyards.
- Rio Vista Wines, the Winery on the River, became a complete estate winery, producing 2000 cases of wine, and today it is the only waterfront Winery within the Lake Chelan Valley area. The French have a saying that the best wines come from grapes grown along a …
- Only perfectly cultivated grapes grown at Rio Vista Wines and Antoine Creek Vineyards were used to craft this wonderful wine. As you pour this classic Cabernet Franc into your glass, you will be lost in the aromas of jujube, currant, and cedar. An essence of violets and …
- RIO VISTA WINES, the Winery on the River, is a hidden jewel on the banks of the sparkling Columbia River and the only waterfront winery. You can visit by car, boat or float plane. (Call Chelan Seaplanes at 509-682-5555 for fly-in wine tasting).
- 13 reviews of Ryer Island Ferry "On our trip up to the Delta we took a ride across the Sacramento River on the ferry boat Real McCoy also known as the Ryer Island Ferry. While it is something that is commonplace if you live in the area it was unique for us and the kids were fascinated to drive our car on to a boat and cross the river. It was a quick and enjoyable experience to get some local ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Rio Vista Winery On The River?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Rio Vista Winery On The River. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.