Richard Bunton Wine
If you need information on Richard Bunton Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Richard (Dick) Bunton Owner & Chairman Rockburn’s Chairman Dick Bunton could be best described as a “pinophyle”. Loving all things Pinot Richard can often be found at the holy grail of Pinot Noir - Burgundy, France.
- Richard Bunton has developed an avid interest in wine and food over the years. This interest has led him into establishing Rockburn Wines, Central Otago, which in turn has led to an even keener interest in the history of wine and, in particular, Burgundy wines.
- View Richard Bunton’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Richard has 2 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Richard’s connections and jobs at similar companies.Title: Managing Director at Taste Otago
- Wine can be good for heart health, and who would know that better than a heart expert? In 1991, cardiovascular physician Richard Bunton, founder of Rockburn Wines, established a 7-acre vineyard at Lake Hayes in New Zealand’s renowned Central Otago region.
- Here at Beaune, you will meet your new friends and guides, Richard and Lynley Bunton, hosts of your seven-day discovery tour of Burgundy. During your seven-day discovery tour you will: Breakfast French-style with croissants, fruit, cheese and coffee. Be introduced to several wine tastings and sample a selection of fine Burgundy wines.
- Richard (Dick) Bunton Owner & Chairman. Chris James Owner & Director. Paul Halford Owner & Director. Tim Severne General Manager. Malcolm Rees-Francis Winemaker. ... Our wines are exceptional because our team is. Meet our team, and learn more about what makes them (and the business as a whole) tick.
- Your Burgundy Wine Tour Hosts, New Zealanders, Richard and Lynley Bunton They have established many good local contacts and an excellent local knowledge of the Beaune area. They offer an authentic experience of Burgundy and not one reserved for tourists.
- May 09, 2018 · Winery owner is Dunedin cardiothoracic surgeon Richard Bunton. The winemaker is former microbiologist Malcolm Rees-Francis who spent four years at Felton Road Wines as assistant winemaker. A very stylish cellar door and winery was opened in 2006, and features a back wall of Central Otago river stones and a long dark polished wooden waka (Māori ...
- Richard Waldron BUNTON, director, 18 Mar 1998 - , inactive HAY'S LAKE WINERY LIMITED (New Zealand, 18 Mar 1998-17 Dec 2001) Richard Waldron BUNTON, director, 29 Sep 1996 - , inactive SOUTHERN CARDIOTHORACIC SERVICES LIMITED (New Zealand, 29 Aug 1996-21 Sep 2001) Richard Waldron BUNTON, director, 13 Oct 1999 - , inactive ROCKBURN WINES
- An Auckland native, Paul has shared living between Auckland and Central Otago for the last 20 plus years; the perfect set-up for his action packed life! Paul’s interests include skiing, flying helicopters, fishing, classic car collecting and motor racing.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Richard Bunton Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Richard Bunton Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.