Recipe For Pears In Red Wine
If you need information on Recipe For Pears In Red Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Combine the red wine, sugar, the reserved 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan large enough to hold the pears. …4/5(12)
- Sep 15, 2020 · Instructions. In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add the red wine, sugar, vanilla essence, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, and stir until the sugar ... Add the pears and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for one hour or until the pears are tender. Turn the pears every 15 ...5/5(1)
- Jan 24, 2013 · Method STEP 1 Halve the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the black seeds and put in a large saucepan with the wine, sugar,... STEP 2 Poach the pears, …Cuisine: British
- Aug 04, 2009 · Remove the cinnamon stick, clove, vanilla bean from the wine mixture and bring to a nboil and cook til reduced by 1/2. Put the arrowroot or flour into the wine sauce and simmer gently, will make a paste. Remove from pan and let cool. Pour the wine sauce over the pears and chill for at least 3 hours.5/5(2)
- Apr 18, 2021 · Method. 1. Combine the red wine, sugar and 750 ml (26 fl oz/3 cups) water in a large saucepan. Add the cinnamon sticks. Place the ginger, star anise and cloves on a piece of muslin …Servings: 6
Did you find the information you are interested in about Recipe For Pears In Red Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Recipe For Pears In Red Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.