Quixote Winery Hundertwasser
If you need information on Quixote Winery Hundertwasser, then you are in the right place.
- Quixote Winery 1992-1999 6126 Silverado Trail, Napa Valley, CA 94558, California, U.S. The building is completely overgrown with nature to wander and walk upon all parts of the roof.
- A wine label which I designed for my Californian friend Carl Doumani. He saw the label for Vöslauer mineral water (see APA 272) and wanted something like it for his winery. It was and is a difficult task, for I wanted a milky, transparent label, but unfortunately it turned balk and illegible on the dark red wine bottle. Many proofs were needed on a white screen, on plastic foil.
- Hundertwasser's comment on the work. The building is completely overgrown with nature so people can wander and walk upon all parts of the roof. A multiplication of nature as an answer to urban distruction. (from: Hundertwasser 1928-2000, Catalogue Raisonné, Vol. 2, Taschen, Cologne, 2002, p. 1294)
- Designed by the world-famous, free-spirited Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser, the winery is the only Hundertwasser building in the United States. The property is home to 29 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Syrah, Malbec, Petit Verdot, and Cabernet Franc.
- Jul 20, 2019 · Quixote Winery: Great little winery - Hundertwasser's art makes it perfect - See 49 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Napa, CA, at Tripadvisor.4/5(49)
- In 1989, Viennese painter, architect, ecologist and philosopher Friedensreich Hundertwasser was commissioned to design and build Quixote Winery on our 42 …
- Feb 11, 2007 · The Quixote Winery in California’s Napa Valley. Designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser, it has been producing wine since 1999 but is …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Quixote Winery Hundertwasser?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Quixote Winery Hundertwasser. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.