Querceto Wine Estate
If you need information on Querceto Wine Estate, then you are in the right place.
- From the moment you arrive the views beckon you to linger with a glass of vino and embrace the authentic Tuscan flavors at Querceto. While at the estate, you can taste our organic wines and learn about the art of Italian winemaking during one of our tasting experiences, take a cooking class and dive into the culinary traditions of Tuscany with owner and “chef” Laura Di Battista and soak up the rolling …
- We are a proud organic estate with 11,5 hectares (28 acres) of vines, 11,00 registered under the Chianti Classico DOCG. Year after year, our goal is to craft naturally elegant wines without chemical treatment and as little disruption as possible to our natural surroundings
- The produce of Castello di Querceto. Learn more about the area Find out why our wines are so fabulous!
- Discover Querceto di Castellina, a boutique family-run wine estate in the heart of the Chianti Classico in Tuscany. Querceto di Castellina is the result of the entrepreneurial spirit and passion for food, wine and hospitality of the Di Battista family.
- · The François family, which settled in Tuscany in the 18th century, has owned the Castello di Querceto estate since 1897. Of French origin, the family has produced such illustrious personalities as Giuseppe François, a noted mathematician, and Alessandro, an expert on archaeology and the discoverer of important Etruscan works like the celebrated François Vase, which is now …3.7/5(136)
- Generations of Winemaking. Atop a hill in the Comune di Greve in Chianti sits the Querceto estate, named after the nearby oak forest. Amidst the oaks and olive groves lie the vines that are the source of the superior wines of Castello di Querceto. These fields are known for the key role they played in Tuscany’s “new wave”, introducing the use of international varietals in what would come to be known …
- Castello di Querceto is a Tuscan estate near Greve on the northeastern side of the Chianti Classico region,. It is best known for its classically styled reds from that DOCG but produces a wider range of wines mostly featuring the Sangiovese grape, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. The castle's hist...
- Castello di Querceto. ... They also had to find a partner they could trust. Their choice fell on a wonderful wine producer and friend, Alessandro “Sandro” François and his wife, Antonietta, who own a historic estate in northeastern Chianti Classico, near Greve in Chianti – one of the region’s finest sites. The property was perfect ...
- 💚 We started out as a sustainable estate in 1998 & have been certified organic since 2012 🍷 Our L’aura Chianti Classico was the very first wine made by Querceto in 1998 with 3,000 bottles 🍷 We now produce between 45,000-50...,000 bottles per year with our 6 wines 🍇 We've hand-picked all of our grapes from day number one!5/5(100)
- · The François family, which settled in Tuscany in the 18th century, has owned the Castello di Querceto estate since 1897. Of French origin, the family has produced such illustrious personalities as Giuseppe François, a noted mathematician, and Alessandro, an expert on archaeology and the discoverer of important Etruscan works like the celebrated François Vase, which is now …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Querceto Wine Estate?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Querceto Wine Estate. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.