Quailhurst Winery Horses
If you need information on Quailhurst Winery Horses, then you are in the right place.
- The first wine was bottled in the spring of 2001 under the Quailhurst Vineyard Estate label. This boutique vineyard produces an average of 15 tons of grapes per year. Our aim is to produce a single estate, high quality Pinot Noir composed of a select, well chosen variety of French Dijon clones.
- Quailhurst stands two breeding stallions, Caletino and 2005 KWPN horse of the year Nassau (currently in Holland), and also offers for sale frozen semen from a select group of top international dressage stallions. At Quailhurst, Deborah has bred 12 horses, started all of the young horses, and trained numerous mounts for FEI competition.
- Superior Equine Sires Acquires Quailhurst Stallion Semen Carol Austin of Superior Equine Sires, Inc. has acquired the Quailhurst stock of frozen semen for the KWPN stallions Metall, Inspekteur, and Democraat as well as Lippizan stallion Favory IV Delta. April 11, 2014 Read More →
- As a vineyard, our aim is to produce a single estate, high quality Pinot Noir composed of select, well-chosen French Dijon clones. The Pinot Noir grape excels in our mineral rich, volcanic, and unique Jory soil. As a tasting destination, Quailhurst offers a totally unique experience in the Willamette Valley.
- Deborah Hausman, owner of Quailhurst Vineyard Estate & Quailhurst Stables, has combined twin passions of horses & wine to create a unique destination for vino-loving equestrians, and we have two lovely reasons for you to go visit. Nestled on a hillside in Sherwood, Oregon, the 35 acre Quailhurst estate was originally built in the 1930s.
- Quailhurst owner and trainer Deborah Hausman will be teaching a dressage clinic December 5-6 at the Hunter Crest Farms in Boring, Oregon. Deborah’s equestrian journeys have taken her throughout the US and Europe riding hundreds of horses with some of the top teachers in the industry. She has trained and shown Training Level through Grand […]
- Bred by Quailhurst (Caletino x Tiaraella) Jennifer Boyce and Baccus Congratulations to Jennifer Boyce, of McMinnville, Oregon, on the purchase of Bacchus. Bacchus will begin training with Karianne Boyce-Lockhart of Poseidon Stables at her new facility in Eugene, Oregon.
- Bred by Quailhurst (Nassau x Shakira) Congratulations to Darci Bayney of Zona Farms on the purchase of Quailhurst-bred “Deluca.” Deluca is a two year old, elegant, chestnut KWPN/NA mare sired by Quailhurst stallion Nassau, 2005 KWPN Horse of The Year. Her mother/dam Shakira is by Holsteiner stallion Cheenook and grandsire Caretino.
- Quailhurst Estate was initially renowned for its traditional Japanese gardens, numerous varieties of roses, and draft horses that were trained in competitive driving and stabled on the property.
- Quailhurst Vineyard Estate is home to both a boutique vineyard and a world-class facility for the breeding and training of competitive dressage horses. Wander the nature trail at Tyee Wine Cellars, which winds through native woodlands and hazelnut orchards. Cherry Hill Winery is named for the former cherry orchard where the winery now resides.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Quailhurst Winery Horses?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Quailhurst Winery Horses. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.