Qingdao Huadong Winery
If you need information on Qingdao Huadong Winery, then you are in the right place.
- Qingdao Huadong Winery. Qingdao, world famous for Tsingtao Beer, is also home to one of China’s top wine makers, Huadong Winery in Laoshan. Founded by British expat Michael Parry and partners, Huadong Winery and the Chateau Huadong-Parry is about 30 km from downtown Qingdao near Shazikou, Laoshan. Reviews of the vineyards are generally positive. Mike Ives writes in a special to …
- Jun 15, 2012 · Company Introduction Founded in 1985, Qingdao Huadong Winery Co., Ltd is the first joint venture in China that produces high quality dry red and dry white wines in accordance with international O. I. V standard.
- Contact Qingdao Huadong Winery. 17-20F YingDeLong Plaza. DongHai West Road. China. huadongwinery.com/.
- In an area better known for its world famous Tsingtao beer, this young winery is quickly putting Qingdao on the proverbial map as a serious wine region. Opened in the mid-1980s, the winery enjoys the same coastal mountain climate as California's famous Napa Valley region. As a result, it has begun producing highly acclaimed chardonnays and Rieslings.
- Founded in 1985,Qingdao Huadong Winery Co., Ltd is the first joint venture in China that produces high quality dry red and dry white wines in accordance with international O.I.V standard. The founder of Qingdao Huadong Winery Co., Ltd, Mr Michael Parry established the first Europe-styled vineyard in China --- Chateau Huadong-Parry after three years thorough investigation.
- The founder of Qingdao Huadong Winery Co., Ltd, Mr Michael Parry established the first Europe-styled vineyard in China --- Chateau Huadong-Parry after three years thorough investigation. Chateau Huadong-Parry locates in the magnificent Nine-Dragon Hill of Mt. Laoshan and covers more than 1, 000 Mu (about 66.7 hektares)in area.
- Feb 10, 2016 · Huadong Winery in Laoshan, Qingdao. Published on February 10, 2016. March 16, 2016 by jacqfloro. To me there is nothing else better in the world than eating, drinking and hanging out with good friends! Nestled in hills of Laoshan, we felt like we traveled back to Europe. The grounds are beautiful, the wine is delicious and we were free to just roam.
- Oct 02, 2013 · Chateau Huadong Winery│Qingdao. It was a wonderful start to October for us – Zach and Heather took us out for the day to celebrate Justin’s 30th birthday. This was their gift to him (one of Justin’s 30 gifts for his 30th birthday ), and it certainly was well-enjoyed! Knowing that we love wine tasting, they took us to a winery, founded by Michael Parry and partners in the 1980’s, and located 25 minutes out of central Qingdao …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Qingdao Huadong Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Qingdao Huadong Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.