Porcupine Ridge Syrah Wine
If you need information on Porcupine Ridge Syrah Wine, then you are in the right place.
- This wine, named for the crested porcupines of the region, is a stellar value. A serious, dark and smoky Syrah, with blackberry, spice and vanilla. It loves grilled meats, from hamburgers to thick juicy steaks.
- The wine is vivid purple, almost inky black, in color with a pink pomegranate rim. The nose is intense, dark and brooding with violets and perfume in abundance and subtle …3.6/5(11)
- Porcupine Ridge is a range of delicious, everyday wines and is a firm favorite on tables throughout the world – offering great value and superb drinking. It is proudly named after the Crested Porcupine, …3.9/5(6)
- The perfume of the nose follows through onto the palate with notes of liquorice, aniseed and allspice. The wine is full-bodied with grippy tannins and ample acidity to create exceptional balance and structure. The violets of the nose linger on the finish with classic hints of white pepper.
- Porcupine Ridge Syrah 2019. Porcupine Ridge. Sale! from 1599 1899 / per. Qty. ... aniseed and allspice. The wine is full-bodied with grippy tannins and ample acidity to create exceptional balance and structure. The violets of the nose linger on the finish with classic hints …
- This Franschhoek Valley wine has received good scores from various critics: the 2013 vintage was given a score of 90 by Wine & Spirits Magazine.Ranked second among the wines from this r ... Stores and prices for 'Boekenhoutskloof Porcupine Ridge Syrah, Fransc ... ' …
- Porcupine Ridge - boekenhoutskloof Versatile wines named after a celebrated local This range of delicious, everyday wines is a firm favourite on tables throughout the world – offering great value and superb drinking. We proudly named the range after the Crested Porcupine, a most unique and fascinating inhabitant of our farm.
- Wine & Spirits 90 This is so juicy and welcoming it would be easy to gulp it down without noticing the detail, but its worth taking in: With air the... (Porcupine Ridge Syrah 2017)
- A truly hand-crafted Syrah from the gifted winemaker Marc Kent, who has built up an excellent reputation for the wines he makes. Fermented in small open-top tanks, it's then aged in oak barrels to give the wine its rounded, smooth character.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Porcupine Ridge Syrah Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Porcupine Ridge Syrah Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.