Pasta Primavera With White Wine Butter Sauce
If you need information on Pasta Primavera With White Wine Butter Sauce, then you are in the right place.
- Aug 16, 2011 · To make the sauce, heat wine, lemon juice, shallot, and fresh thyme in a saucepan. Allow sauce to simmer until reduced by half.
- Pasta primavera is a light and flavorful main dish chocked full of vegetables, and it is perfect for spring and summer. Tied together with a garlic, lemon, butter and white wine sauce.
- Aug 06, 2007 · FOR THE SAUCE To make the sauce, pour ¼ to ½ cup dry white wine into the skillet (see note below). Add ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth, a tablespoon of butter and scrape the bottom of …Servings: 4
- Jun 07, 2017 · Saute the veggies: Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet or wok pan over medium heat. Add 1 minced garlic clove and cook, stirring, for one minute.Total Time: 40 mins
- Jun 04, 2016 · Stir Parmesan cheese, cream, and black pepper into vegetable mixture until cheese melts and sauce is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Add pasta to sauce and toss …4.5/5(44)
- Jan 29, 2020 · Bring the wine to a simmer in a large skillet over medium heat. Simmer until reduced by about half, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the reserved pasta water, butter, and salt, and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, then toss to coat with the sauce.
- Aug 13, 2020 · In order to make a little extra sauce, because I have 2 teenagers, I added an extra approx. 1/4 cup of wine and a 1/2 ladle of pasta water to extend it …3.5/4(14)
- Apr 17, 2013 · Sauté – In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium. Add garlic, red pepper and sauté until golden (about a minute). Make Sauce – Add salt and pepper, wine and butter. Simmer – Stir two …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Pasta Primavera With White Wine Butter Sauce?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Pasta Primavera With White Wine Butter Sauce. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.