Oxford Landing Wine Prices
If you need information on Oxford Landing Wine Prices, then you are in the right place.
- Oxford Landing Sauvignon Blanc 2019 (12 x 750mL), SA. Oxford Landing Merlot 2018 (12 x 750mL), SA. Oxford Landing Shiraz 2018 (12x 750mL). $7.99. per Bottle. $95.88. per case. $7.99. per Bottle.
- Whether it’s red or white, we let the variety shine. Our wines are modern interpretations of your favourite varietal wines. We focus on capturing the fruit flavours from the vineyard. We don’t shy away from natural texture and welcome artisanal techniques when it enhances the wine experience. ... Oxford Landing Estates. Oxford Landing ...
- May 03, 2018 · At Oxford Landing, we like to ‘keep it real’. That means maintaining a sense of perspective and recognising what really matters. Remembering where we came from and being proud of our roots. And making wines that are a true reflection of the place they come from. Many of the famous wine regions of Europe are planted around great rivers.3.6/5(25)
- Price History. Worldwide average retail price per 750ml, ex tax USD $ from Nov 2018 to Oct 2020. Current Wine. Yalumba Oxford Landing Sauvignon Blanc South Australia. Benchmark. Sauvignon Blanc from South Australia. Upgrade to PRO to view data from the …86%(85)
- Oxford Landing. Welcome to our home. Oxford Landing in South Australia’s Riverland is an unforgettable place. Just ask the locals. The beautiful River Murray runs through the imposing, red landscape, filling the community and environment with life and promise.
- This is above average in popularity for wines from South Australia. Furthermore, this wine has been getting more popular over the past year.This producer makes many wines including those from grapes Grenache ... Stores and prices for 'Yalumba Oxford Landing Merlot' prices…86%(85)
- One of the most popular with Wine-Searcher users compared with other wines from South Australia. Demand for this wine has fallen over the past year.A diverse array of wines are made by this producer includin ... Stores and prices for 'Yalumba Oxford Landing Shiraz' prices…86%(86)
- May 03, 2018 · Oxford Landing Chardonnay 2019 from South Australia, Australia - Pale straw green in color. Aromas of yellow peach and ripe nectarine with accents of wild honey and hints of lemon myrtle, supported by freshly cut hay and cinn...3.6/5(25)
- Oxford Landing Estates was founded by a South Australian entrepreneur and visionary winemaker Wyndham Hill Smith in the year 1958. He believed that the fertile red soil of the Oxford Landing region would be apt for nurturing and producing premium grape varieties. The estate covers a total of 650 acres of vines under plantation.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Oxford Landing Wine Prices?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Oxford Landing Wine Prices. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.