Oregon Wine Board Symposium
If you need information on Oregon Wine Board Symposium, then you are in the right place.
- Oregon Wine Symposium The annual Oregon Wine Symposium offers attendees a rich menu of seminars and speakers on topics of vital interest to all segments of the Oregon wine industry, from business and marketing to viticulture and enology.
- The Oregon Wine Board is a semi-independent Oregon state agency managing marketing, research and education initiatives that support and advance the Oregon wine and wine grape industry. The Board works on behalf of all Oregon wineries and independent growers throughout the state’s diverse winegrowing regions.
- Dec 10, 2020 · With education seminars hosted annually by the Oregon Wine Board, the Symposium is often hailed as the perfect spot to connect and collaborate with colleagues in the wine business, and this year’s content strives to provide maximum value to attendees as it has for 16 years running.. Participants are encouraged to register before January 15, 2021 to take advantage of the full-access admission ...
- PORTLAND, OR February 23, 2021 — Nine individuals and two organizations were recognized as leaders of Oregon’s wine industry during the 17th Oregon Wine Symposium on February 16-19, 2021, held virtually for the first time in its history.
- Join the Oregon Wine Board and Watson Creative for the first complete reveal of the new Oregon Wine brand. Developed with input from industry members statewide, this complete brand refresh will form the basis of the Oregon Wine Board’s consumer marketing nationally and internationally for years to come.
- 2021 Oregon Wine Symposium Navigating The Alternative Packaging World Bree Boskov 2021-03-26T12:51:51+00:00 Navigating The Alternative Packaging World - Mini Session with Saxco A look at innovative options and containers with Saxco’s packaging experts with a focus on a new Keg options we have for the wineries and also explore, small formats ...
- Oregon Wine country is open statewide. In response to current conditions, Governor Kate Brown has invited all 36 Oregon counties, including all of Oregon Wine country, to resume or continue indoor wine tasting and dining.. Oregon has put into action a careful plan to protect public health, and Oregon’s wine industry has adopted a detailed set of guidelines to ensure staff and guests have a ...
- Mar 01, 2021 · For the first time ever, the Oregon Wine Symposium went digital. For obvious reasons, the annual gathering conducted by the Oregon Wine Board and attended by scores of winemakers, growers, sales staff and other industry members had to be held remotely.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Oregon Wine Board Symposium?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Oregon Wine Board Symposium. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.