Opus Wine Wiki
If you need information on Opus Wine Wiki, then you are in the right place.
- Opus One's secondary wine is called Opus One NV Overture, or simply Overture. The wine is made from a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec and Petit Verdot from multiple vintages. It is aged in new French oak. Because of the blend of vintages, the wine drinks younger than Opus One, and does not age nearly as well.
- Built to honor their vision. Rising gracefully from the vineyards, Opus One stands in subtle celebration of the land and the open space that surrounds the estate. It remains an ongoing testament to our founders’ vision of a singular wine that transcends generations. Experience The Estate.
- An expression of time and place. The essence of time is expressed in Opus One by the character of each vintage. Place, often defined as terroir, represents the geography, the climate and the essential human element which is captured in the wine’s balance between power and finesse, structure and texture. Explore Opus One Vintages.
- Overture. A timeless expression of our estate vineyards, Overture is full bodied but approachable in its youth. Overture shows generous dark fruit aromas and flavors with a soft, supple mid-palate.
- A wine from the Robert Mondavi Winery, a Napa Valley Chardonnay. In 1968, Mondavi made a dry oak–aged Sauvignon blanc, an unpopular variety in California at the time, and labeled it " Fumé Blanc ". The wine was a success and, in time, Fumé Blanc became accepted as a synonym for Sauvignon blanc.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Opus Wine Wiki?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Opus Wine Wiki. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.