If you need information on Odem Winery, then you are in the right place.
- One of the best wineries in Israel Their vines are located in Emek Habakha, once a bloody warzone, today a fine terroir based on the famous Golan's obsidian stone. Har odem is my favored in Israel, and if you're a wine lover, don't skip tasting their "Elfasi" wine, a celebratory edition dedicated for the4.5/5(30)
- Odom Springs Vineyards is a family owned estate winery located in the lush rolling hills of north Georgia. The vineyards forming Odom Springs Vineyards are located less than two hours north of Atlanta on the western end of Union County near Blairsville, Georgia in an area known locally as the Young Cane community.
- A family affair, this winery draws on excellent terroir and expertise of the vintners. They offer several series of quality wines for about every type of buyer. Tasting is offered too at different levels of wine complexity. It's a labour of love.4.5/512 TripAdvisor reviews
- The Odem Mountain Winery was founded by Edit and Michael Alfasi and their children in 2003, after much thought, deliberation and planning. We dreamed of establishing a family farming and tourism business, together with our children, who longed to root their lives in the Golan, out of a love of wine.
- Shop Odem Mountain boutique wines! Located in the Northern Galilee Mountains in the Golan Heights, the vineyards benefit from volcanic soil, a high altitude, and French oak aging. These elements combine to yield kosher wines that earned this winery many awards. The Alfasi family owns Odem Mountain and they host events and wine tastings for visitors that flock to their winery each year.Phone: (866) 567-4370
- Odom Springs Vineyards, Blairsville: Hours, Address, Odom Springs Vineyards Reviews: 5/55/5(98)
- Odem Winery Volcanic Cabernet Sauvignon Cabernet Sauvignon. Founded by the Alfasi family in the heart of an enchanting and secluded oak forest at 1100 meters above sea level in the northern Golan Heights, Odem Mountain Winery is Israel's northernmost winery.…
- This award winning wine is available periodically when we release our finest vintages. This wine is vinted in a classic style to be both smooth and aromatic, with a touch of oak. This wine honors Earl Odom, the father of owners Steve Odom and Shari Odom-Rohrbaugh. Earl had such a passion for this family land.
- Odem Mountain Winery, Israel’s northmost winery, was founded by the Alfasi family. It lies in the northern Golan Heights in the heart of an enchanting and secluded oak forest at an elevation of 1100 meters above sea level. Shiraz grapes used for this wine are grown at the Kadesh Valley Vineyard in …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Odem Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Odem Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.