New Zealand Wine Pairings
If you need information on New Zealand Wine Pairings, then you are in the right place.
- Expect to have an assortment of local vegetables – potatoes, pumpkins, kumara (sweet potatoes), carrots – accompanied by beef, pork, or chicken. The meats are seasoned with local herbs and spices, creating a wonderful flavor profile. A New Zealand Pinot Noir will highlight the herbs and spices and complete your meal. Meat Pie – Chardonnay
- Experience three of our best wine regions on the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail . Cycle the vines or be chauffeur driven; you’ll find cellar doors open for tasting and lovely vineyard restaurants in abundance. The Hawke's Bay is well-known for Bordeaux Blends, Syrah and Chardonnay, Martinborough boasts wonderful Pinot Noir, and Marlborough has world-class Sauvignon Blanc.
- Jan 16, 2018 · Other good matches (though I personally prefer a less assertive style of sauvignon with them) include smoked salmon, fish and chips and oily fish such as mackerel and sardines. Dishes that don't work so well are ones with creamy sauces or cooked tomato or, more obviously, meaty dishes with gravy or dark savoury sauces.
- Mar 11, 2021 · This episode of “Wine 101” is sponsored by Whitehaven.From the sunny bays and lush green vineyards of Marlborough comes a New World Sauvignon Blanc that only New Zealand can offer.
- Feb 09, 2021 · Despite being one of New Zealand’s most accessible wine regions, just a breezy 45-minute drive north from Christchurch on the eastern side …
- Feb 20, 2015 · The Sauvignon Blanc that made New Zealand’s reputation for that grape in the 1980s is still one of the country’s best: citrusy and lightly herbal, with a terrific, succulent texture. Pairing ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about New Zealand Wine Pairings?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on New Zealand Wine Pairings. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.