If you need information on Myth Winery, then you are in the right place.
- True Myth Invites Intrigue and Embraces a Life Less Ordinary. Taking advantage of Mother Nature’s gift of rich and fertile soils on the Central Coast of California, our wines seek to delight and inspire, while maintaining the exceptional quality that we've been known for, for the last 40 years. True Myth …
- Discover Myth, a winery in California, United States and explore their most popular wines
- Learn about Myth winery and shop the best selection at Wine.com. Get expert advice on wine you buy online. Free shipping with StewardShip and FedEx pickup available....
- Experience Our Wines. Come visit our tasting room at the historic Independence Schoolhouse, built in 1909. Choose five wines to taste from 10-15 different white and red offerings. Browse our enticing shop stocked with gourmet foods and charming gifts, as well as the entire lineup of Niven Family wines: Baileyana, Tangent, True Myth, and Zocker.
- Our Paragon Vineyard has been farmed by the Niven Family since 1973 and is the sole source of our True Myth Chardonnay. Our Chardonnay vines range from 7 to 43 years old and are planted in a mix of both Heritage and Dijon clones. It’s this special mix of vines, soil, and terroir that showcases the Edna Valley’s unique place in the world of ...
- True Myth Wines embrace the best of San Luis Obispo County – Chardonnay from the cool, ocean-influenced Edna Valley and Cabernet from the rugged terrain of Paso Robles. Explore Our Vineyards Happy Customers
- Locally Crafted Food, Wine, Draft Beer, Local Ciders and Refreshing Gelato. Featuring Neapolitan style pizzas from our 850 degree stone oven, freshly prepared salads and antipasti, and other creative menu selections. Order Now. “Nestled among the vineyards and overlooking Lake Chelan at beautiful Benson Estate Winery”.
- Today, our portfolio focuses on exploring the endless potential and diversity in their historic Paragon Vineyard and throughout San Luis Obispo County. True Myth is a new take on the legacy that was built by Jack Niven. We now strive to create a fresh new vision for the longstanding quality of the region.
- They’ve been here since day one - living, breathing, and farming their historic Paragon Vineyard since 1973. Taking advantage of Mother Nature’s gift of rich and fertile soils on the Central Coast of California, our wines seek to delight and inspire, while maintaining the exceptional quality of which the Niven Family has been known for the last 40 ...
- Taste Our Wines In Person. Located in the heart of the Edna Valley, our tasting room is housed in the historic Independence Schoolhouse, built in 1909. Surrounded by our gorgeous estate vineyard and beautifully manicured lawns, you’ll be picnicking in style while sipping on Baileyana wines. Learn More.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Myth Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Myth Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.