If you need information on Meritage Wines, then you are in the right place.
- Wine Store - Meritage Wine Market. Search our inventory to find the best wine store at the best prices.Location: 162 S. Rancho Santa Fe Road Ste A10, Encinitas, 92024, CA
- May 10, 2016 · Meritage can be both red and white, and traditionally has to contain the best of a vintage. Which is why, yes, you might find a bottle priced at around $600, though many meritage wines …
- About Meritage Derived from a combination of the words “Merit” and “Heritage”, Meritage wines are U.S. born and bred and must include some combination of the classic Bordeaux varietals. When...
- Meritage wines are provocative red or white wines crafted solely from specific "noble" Bordeaux grape varieties and are considered to be the very best wines of the vintage. Meritage, pronounced like heritage, first appeared in the late 1980s after a group of American vintners joined forces to create a name for New World wines blended in the tradition of Bordeaux.
- Meritage Wine & Spirits is a full-service wine & spirits consulting and brokerage company representing a diverse worldwide portfolio of family estates. We began modestly in 2003 after twenty years of supplier and wholesale experience encompassing the east coast.
- 26 rows · Jun 21, 2018 · Meritage is a term used to describe Bordeaux -style red and white wines …
- Red Meritage wines historically have been among the world's most highly rated wines. They are prized for their smooth, silky texture and complex, robust structure. While they age beautifully - often for decades - most are also very drinkable in their younger years. A Red Meritage is a blend of two or more of the red "noble" Bordeaux varieties - Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Merlot, Petit Verdot and …
- Feb 26, 2021 · Outlander Meritage Red Wine - A Friendly Blend. By: Jon Thorsen Published: April 29, 2019 Last Updated: May 5, 2019. A sweet and smooth red blend from Paso Robles, the Aldi Outlander Meritage. A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Malbec and …. [Read more...]
- Meritage is a name for red and white Bordeaux-style wines, it’s also known as “Summation.” Founded in 1988, California’s The Meritage Alliance wanted to promote blended wines from Napa Valley and grew frustrated with varietal wine-labeling requirements. They created this name to help promote their blends.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Meritage Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Meritage Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.