Mark Jessup Wines
If you need information on Mark Jessup Wines, then you are in the right place.
- The Jessup Cellars story is one of passion, family, hard work, resilience and, of course, fantastic wine. Earning the reputation for hosting one of the friendliest tasting rooms at a Yountville Winery they bring the best to every guest experience.
- Jessup Cellars was founded in 1996 by Napa native, Mark Jessup and his wife at the time Pamela. Mark began his career in wine at the age of 17 working at the grand Inglenook Estate in Rutherford and later helped craft some of the first wines at Opus One.
- Jessup Cellars produces a Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, and Zinfandel Port. Owner Mark Jessup buys grapes from several three vineyards in Napa Valley. He sources Chardonnay from the Carneros AVAin the southern part of the valley. The winery grows Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot in the alluvial soils of Chiles Valley.
- J Gregory Wines was founded in 2005 by vintner Mark Jessup. Mark was born and raised in the Napa Valley and is a 3rd generation to the Napa area. He was attracted to vineyards from an early age.
- Join Our Wine Club At Jessup Cellars our Club Members are family, we hope you’ll join us! Our wine clubs are the perfect way to stay connected with Jessup Cellars. With our three wine club options you can choose which best fits you so there will always
Did you find the information you are interested in about Mark Jessup Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Mark Jessup Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.