Malvira Birbet Wine
If you need information on Malvira Birbet Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Aroma: of strawberry, wild berries, rose petals. Taste: sweet, aromatic and lively. Food & Wine Pairing: with the Love of your life, strawberries, rhubarb, fruit-based desserts, panna cotta, chocolate. Malvirà cocktail: 12 E MES – “dudes e mes”. Rive Gauche & Birbet Malvirà, …
- Both are DOCG wines named after the village in which it is produced. Less expensive red wines include Dolcetta, Barbera, and softer versions of Nebbiolo. White wines are less well known in Piedmont, but two interesting whites are Gavi, which is dry and fairly acidic, and Arneis, a medium-dry wine …
- Malvira Birbet Be the first to review this product Aromas of strawberries, berries, rose petals with sweet strawberry flavors. Pair with fruit desserts, panna cotta, strawberries or rhubarb.
- The Birbet is a sparkling red wine made from 100% Brachetto, the black-skinned variety best known for its sweet and frothy dessert wines. This is a fun and fruity, highly aromatic wine with classic perfumes of strawberry, raspberry and red roses.
- 21 rows · NV Malvira Brachetto Birbet. This wine must be ordered online or by phone at 510-525 …
- Malvira Barbera d'Alba 'San Michele' This wine must be ordered online or by phone at 510-525-9463. Minimum orders are firm. Please allow 2-3 business days turnaround time for most items to be ready for pickup or shipment. Items marked…
Did you find the information you are interested in about Malvira Birbet Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Malvira Birbet Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.