Luis Gurpegui Muga Winery
If you need information on Luis Gurpegui Muga Winery, then you are in the right place.
- Luis Gurpegui Muga´s history goes back to the first years of the XX century, when Primitivo Gurpegui Muro created the first winery in San Adrián (Navarra). He was the first generation of the family. Luis Gurpegui Muga, his son, remodeled the facilities after his father´s death.
- Bodegas Luis Gurpegui Muga In the year 2016, Manzanos Enterprises acquired the winery and now leads it with the support of Gurpegui Muga’s family members. Our devotion for wine comes from two sources of inspiration: the ancient experience of the old mainland Europe and …
- This winery was created as a continuation of the familiar tradition, launched by Luis Gurpegui Muga, around the culture of wine. The wines elaborated here belong to Wines from Spain category. It is built in San Adrián, we can highlight its antique decoration.
- The story of this winery goes back to the XX century, when Primitivo Gurpegui Muro, created the first winery in San Adrián (Navarra). His son, Luis Gurpegui Muga, took charge of the winery after his father´s death. He expanded the winery where he produced Rioja wines and greatly increased sales in Rioja, Navarra, and Ribera del Guadiana wines.
- Bodegas Luis Gurpegui Muga. 183 likes. Nuestra devoción por el vino no conoce límites. Bodegas desde 1972. Our devotion to wine knows no limits. Wine-making tradition since 1972.Followers: 190
- Discover Luis Gurpegui Muga, a winery in Rioja, Spain and explore their most popular wines. 6. Winery Luis Gurpegui Muga. Spain · Rioja. Average Rating 3.3 (2995 Ratings) Wines. 49. Contact Luis Gurpegui Muga
- Bodegas Luis Gurpegui Muga. 180 likes. Nuestra devoción por el vino no conoce límites. Bodegas desde 1972. Our devotion to wine knows no limits. Wine-making tradition since 1972.Followers: 187
- Critics have scored this wine 86 points. Garnacha – Tempranillo is a hugely popular blend that combines two of Spain's core red-wine varieties to produce both red and rosé wines from various ... Stores and prices for 'Luis Gurpegui Muga 5 Vinas, Extremadura' prices, stores, tasting notes and market data.
- The Luis Gurpegui Muga Rioja Primi appears a red co: lor with garnet iridescence of medium intensity in the glass. Fresh on the nose with black fruit, licorice, chocolate and spices aromas the palate is elegant, round, and pleasant with a long aftertaste.90%
- The Winery. Bodegas Muga is a family business founded by Isaac Muga and Aurora Caño in 1932, which is located in the historic Barrio de La Estación (Station Quarter) of Haro. With an area of around 25,000 square metres, it is home to both the most traditional winemaking methods and the latest cutting-edge techniques.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Luis Gurpegui Muga Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Luis Gurpegui Muga Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.