If you need information on Kurtz Wine, then you are in the right place.
- In 2019, as the world celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the moon landing, Kurtz Family Vineyards has launched the 2016 Lunar Block Shiraz – the twelfth vintage release of this exclusive, single vineyard Shiraz, made entirely from the original vines planted in 1969 on the celebrated Lunar Block vineyard in the Barossa Valley. Previous vintages of this wine quickly sold out, so purchase online today.
- Krutz Family offers a sensational portfolio of wines that are true to varietal character, display a single vineyard fingerprint, and have an individual style and un-surpassed quality you can taste. Our wines are true, honest, and fun, just as the folks who build them.
- This is our inaugural vintage release of our new long-term acreage (with yield/farming control) contract. Straight A-cut, 100% free-run, pure Cabernet Sauvignon that would impress Bacchus himself. 750 ml. Add To Cart. Quantity for 2016 Krutz Cabernet Sauvignon 'Beckstoffer Georges III', Napa Valley. $150.00 per Bottle.
- Alfred Bernhard (Ben) Kurtz commenced growing grapes in the sub region of Light Pass in the Barossa Valley in the 1930's and this block is still worked to this day. His son, Bernhard Otto Kurtz, commenced grapegrowing in 1957 at his Light Pass vineyard and his grandson, John Bernhard Kurtz, moved to the existing vineyards in the early 1960's.3.9/5(8)
- OUR WINES Traditional full-bodied reds, rich with the flavour of the Barossa.
- Vineyard Source: Boundary Row Shiraz was sourced entirely from the Kurtz Family Vineyard in the Light Pass subregion of the Barossa Valley. The vines received minimal or no irrigation and were pruned for low yields to provide vine balance and maximise fruit quality and varietal character.
- Now in its fifth year, Wine On The Water offers a high-end, all-encompassing festival that features a variety of vendors, musicians and attractions. Photos from 2018! Check out our video footage from 2017’s festival! ... Kurtz’s Beach is located at 2070 Kurtz Avenue Pasadena, ...
- Kurtz Orchards is located in the heart of Niagara on the Lake in Ontario, Canada. The farm estate properties and culinary retail outlet are situated in Historic Old Town, and offer some of the finest tender fruit, gourmet foods, cuisine, events, weddings and more.
- Wine On The Water offers a high-end, all-encompassing festival that features a variety of vendors, musicians and attractions. Official Site Our 2019 Gallery Kurtz’s Beach
- Aug 24, 2020 · Kurtz Orchards: wine jellies! - See 128 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada, at Tripadvisor.128 TripAdvisor reviews
Did you find the information you are interested in about Kurtz Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Kurtz Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.