If you need information on Krug Wines, then you are in the right place.
- In 1861, Charles Krug, the visionary father of Napa Valley winemaking, established the winery that started it all. The Mondavi Family purchased this already iconic estate in 1943, and for over 75 years and four generations they have been passionately perfecting an enduring legacy for those generations still to come. explore our wines.
- Krug Champagnes. Krug is the first and, as yet, only Champagne House to create prestige Champagnes every year since its foundation in 1843. View All Champagnes. Krug Lovers. Throughout its history, Krug has been bringing people together for unforgettable moments. KRUG LOVERS PORTRAITS.
- From vibrant Napa Sauvignon Blanc to opulent single-vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Charles Krug wines are artfully crafted expressions of classic Napa Valley terroir. Our core foundation wines are crafted from pristine fruit, sustainably grown on family estates throughout Napa Valley’s most prized wine appellations.
- The Charles Krug Virtual Comedy with our partners, The Laugh Cellar is next up. Click here to find out details and purchase tickets. Also coming up is The Charles Krug Wine Education Series, Open That Bottle Night with the Mondavis, and Trivia Night.
- Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc Napa750ml. 5 out of 5 stars. 7 reviews. $13.31 $14.79 per bottle. Pricing Mix6. Pick Up In Stock. Delivery Available. Add to Cart.
- Charles Krug is Napa Valley’s oldest wine estate. Most importantly, proudly stewarded by the Mondavi family since 1943. First opened for public tastings in 1882, Charles Krug is home to California’s very first tasting room. Today they have a world-class tasting center, known for its exceptional wines, stunning design, and storied heritage.4.5/5(184)
Did you find the information you are interested in about Krug Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Krug Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.