If you need information on Kozlovic Winery, then you are in the right place.
- Kozlović is widely known Croatian winery. It was our first visit and we had a warm welcome. They have very good wines but, in my opinion, it has became "confection". The whole setup surrounding the winery is organized, the staff is kind and attentive.4.5/5(198)
- Malvazija JRE which is a joined product of 15 top chefs from Jeunes Restaurateurs Croatia (JRE) and winemaker Franco Kozlović displays medium to deep golden colour with lovely brilliance. Quite pronounced on the nose, showing maturity. Slightly honeyed and spicy, with hints of gingerbread, saffron, nutmeg, dried apricots, bit of oak.
- Our vineyards – Valle in front of the winery and premium plots on Santa Lucia single vineyard nearby town of Buje – are grown and nourished carefully from generation to generation. Hence, the vineyard, the family and the winery make one the same nucleus.
- Kozlovic Winery is located in the West Istrian region of Croatia, with ample sunlight on the vineyards. The Kozlovic Family has obtained certification to produce high-quality wines and conduct top-rated wine experiences in the Istria and Kvarner territories. Passion and Dedication of the Kozlovic FamilyLocation: Vale 78, Momjan,, Buje, Croatia, 52460, Istria
- Kozlovic Winery, Producing Top Quality Wines in Western Istria Kozlovic Winery is located in the West Istrian region of Croatia, with ample sunlight on the vineyards. The Kozlovic Family has obtained certification to produce high-quality wines and conduct top-rated wine experiences in the Istria and Kvarner territories.
- Kozlovic Vina White Wine. White Wine. Showcasing over 850 white wines, including Chablis from Burgundy, France to those the other side of the world of New Zealand. Next day service available. Previous Next. Subsections Appellation Brand Region. Aconcagua, 1 Aconcagua ...
- Kozlović family has been making wine in Istra since 1904 and currently has 17 hectares of vineyards planted 60% with Malvazija grape, 20% Muškat and the rest is Teran and few other varietals. Most of the vines are over 40 years old and sustainable viticulture is practiced in their vineyards.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Kozlovic Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Kozlovic Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.