Kieth Winery Napa Valley
If you need information on Kieth Winery Napa Valley, then you are in the right place.
- Kith & Kin is a Cabernet Sauvignon sourced from all corners of the Napa Valley to create a supple and approachable wine.
- Keith produces wines from Napa, Sonoma, Oregon and Santa Cruz. Since 2005, he has focused his attention on his position as Director of Winemaking for Napa's Vineyard 29. His other pursuits are this partnership with Brian Brown, his various consulting gigs, and his personal Oregon Pinot Noir project Sonria Wines.
- March 23, 2015 by Dave Leave a Comment Webster Cellars is a boutique Napa producer founded and run by winemaker Keith Webster. Keith is a storyteller and he has a number of stories leading up to how he found himself moving to the Napa Valley at the age of 56 and becoming a winemaker.
- Ed Keith, a well-known Napa Valley businessman, owner of Catacula Lake Winery and the Mervyn’s building in downtown Napa, died earlier this month. Family members declined to name a cause of death.
- What are you doing at your winery to help preserve and enhance Napa Valley for the future? We make our wines with a focus of minimal intervention. They’re natively fermented and bottled unfiltered. Our ultimate goal is to make sure that what is in that bottle is strictly fermented grapes.
- Braintree, MA native, winemaker Keith Emerson has more than 18 years of experience in the wine industry. He is one of the few winemakers who excels in crafting both Bordeaux and Burgundian varieties and produces wines from Napa, Sonoma, Oregon and Santa Cruz.
- The winery was sold in 2014 and is now called the Napa Chiles Valley Winery. It’s owned by Qinghai Huzhu Barley Wine Co., Ltd. in Haidong in China.
- The second In Hoc Napa Valley club shipment is scheduled to be processed on Wednesday March 31, 2021 at 12:01am with the wines saved in your Club Cart. Log into your private 1855 Club Dashboard to customize the wines in your wooden crate and add-on wines you love the most!
- Getting to Know Napa Valley Wine Country . Where is the Napa Valley region? Napa Valley is located 50 miles northeast of San Francisco and consists of several destination-worthy towns, including Calistoga, St. Helena, Rutherford, and Oakville, with the southernmost city of Napa being the largest and most well-known.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Kieth Winery Napa Valley?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Kieth Winery Napa Valley. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.