Kedem Estates Wine
If you need information on Kedem Estates Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Kedem wines are crafted from top quality grapes grown in New York State and the winery itself consists of 35 acres of prime land in New York’s Hudson Valley. All of their wines are produced to the highest of standards under the supervision of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.Phone: 18665674370
- Open Sunday - Thursday 11 am - 4 pm 1519 Route 9W Marlboro, NY 12542 (845) 236-3651
- Kedem Estates Classic Red BOTTLE: $5.99 $7.99 CASE: $71.88 $89.88; 25% OFF SALE Kedem Estates Classic White BOTTLE: $5.99 $7.99; 22% OFF SALE Kedem Ma Maison BOTTLE: $6.99 $8.99; 29% OFF SALE Kedem Malaga BOTTLE: $4.99 $6.99 CASE: $59.88 $77.88; 25% OFF SALE Kedem Marsala BOTTLE: $8.99 $11.98 CASE: $107.88 $139.89; Kedem Matuk Kal BOTTLE ...
- Kedem Wines The Herzog family, making wine for generations, trace their winemaking origins back to Philip Herzog. He made wine in Slovakia for the Austro-Hungarian court more than a century ago.
- Baron Philip made both kosher and non-kosher wines. The kosher wines were made in a separate cellar and tasted like his non-kosher wines. The wines were made in the same basic manner. However, the kosher wines required a Jewish, Sabbath-observant cellar crew. Eugene brought the family to America in 1948 after the Holocaust.
- Jan 17, 2021 · The Herzog family opened Kedem Winery in the scenic Hudson Valley and worked very hard to develop a full line of opulent wines bearing the Kedem label. In later years, Kedem expanded the selection with premium label Kedem Estates wines including a Cabernet Sauvignon.Location: 1519 Rte 9W, Marlboro, NY 12542, United States
- With the help of his four sons, Eugene opened Kedem Winery and worked very hard to develop a full line of opulent wines bearing the Kedem label. They made wines using what was available in New York: the American Concord Grape—a grape that, if not sweetened, produces very bitter wine.
- Herzog Wine Cellars is the largest quality table wine producer in America, which also happens to be kosher. Kedem Winery produces the wines and grapes juice under the Kedem label. The IWPA (Israel Wine Producers Association) is the largest grouping of Israeli wine being marketed together. Kayco is a giant of the kosher food industry.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Kedem Estates Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Kedem Estates Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.