If you need information on Junguenet Wines, then you are in the right place.
Wines of France, Inc. - Specializing in the Wines of ...
- Bienvenue � Wines of France, Inc./Alain Junguenet Selection! We are a family-owned and operated importer and national distributor of French wines. We are the #1 reference in the U.S. for the wines of Ch�teauneuf-du-Pape. However, representing wines of tremendous quality that offer great value from all over France is our main objective.
Alain Junguenet SelectionWines of France, Inc ...
- Jan 02, 2020 · Alain Junguenet SelectionWines of France, Inc. We are especially crazy about the Rhône Valley (Châteauneuf-du-Pape in particular) and spend a great deal of time seeking out new estates producing wines that reflect their terroir.Location: Mountainside, 07092, NJ
Juggernaut Wine Hillside Cabernet Sauvignon
- Steadfast Pinot Noir vines endure, unwavering, in inhospitable conditions, battered by wind and fog, struggling to utilize every precious hour of warmth and sunlight over a long growing season. Juggernaut wines harness the power of nature to produce robust, compelling wines as expressive as the powerful alpha-predators adorning our labels.
Announcement of Passing of Alain Junguenet, Founder ...
- Oct 10, 2019 · Known primarily in the United States as the founder and president of Alain Junguenet Selection, a wine importer, he was among the first to champion the wines of France’s Southern Rhone Valley, most notably Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
Alain Junguenet Passes Away - Robert Parker: The Wine Advocate
- Alain’s company, founded as The Wines of France, Inc., but perhaps better known as Alain Junguenet Selection, worked with such well-known properties as Bosquet des Papes, Clos des Papes, Henri Bonneau and Le Vieux Donjon. At one point, Robert M. Parker, Jr., referred to him in The Wine Advocate as “Mr. Châteauneuf-du-Pape.”
Wines - Pinnacle Imports
- Alain Junguenet-Wines of France Bouchard Pere et Fils Broadbent Selections. Champagne Philippe Gonet. Champagne Henriot. Champagne Tarlant. Champagne Jean-Vesselle Classical Wines. Clos Pissara. Domaine Bousquet. Domaine Gassier. Dreyfus Ashby and Co. Empson USA European Cellars (Eric Solomon) Henri Bourgeois. Henriot, Inc.
John Junguenet - Co-Owner - Wines of France, Inc. LinkedIn
- John Junguenet Greater New York City Area Co-Owner, Alain Junguenet Selection Wines of France, Inc. 409 connections See John's complete profile on Linkedin and connectTitle: Co-Owner, Alain Junguenet …
Our Importers – MetroCellars
- Alain Junguenet Selection started in 1984 and the company continues to be a trusted imported and distributor of traditional French wines that offer an excellent sense of their terroir.
Wines - Compass Wines and Spirits
- Chateau D’Arlay – An Alain Junguenet Selection 2010 Vin Jaune – ‘Yellow Wine’ 100% Savagnin, aged 6 years in open-air barrels. LOIRE VALLEY. Domaine A Deux 2016 Touraine Sauvignon Blanc. Domaine Andre Neveu – An Alain Junguenet Selection 2018 Le Grand Fricambault ‘Silex’ Sancerre Blanc 2016 Les Longues Fins Sancerre Blanc
Did you find the information you are interested in about Junguenet Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Junguenet Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.
2021 Grammy Awards Amy Winehouse
Valentines Day Wine Tasting Party
Kitchen Furniture With Wine Rack
Vineland Estates Winery Carriage House