Jones Wine Tasting Ct
If you need information on Jones Wine Tasting Ct, then you are in the right place.
- Jones Winery Nestled in the beautiful White Hills of Shelton, Connecticut, lies one of the state's premier wineries. Established in 1999 by an experienced 6th generation farmer, Jones Winery is truly a treasure for guests to cherish and enjoy.
- The Winery Courtyard and Tasting Room open on April 2. Our Spring Hours are Fridays through Sundays, 12 noon through 6pm, with our last table reservation at 4:30pm. Please remember to make your reservation before your visit and we will have your table ready for you! Enjoy a flight of 3 wines or a glass of wine along with New England cheese and light fare.
- Winery is now open weekends for glasses, flights, and light fare Our winery is now open for the season! Reservations are strongly encouraged to ensure we have a table available for you and your guests. To reserve, please click the BOOK NOW button at the top of our website. Please be sure to verify the calendar date and day you wish to visit before booking. Helpful hint: To avoid paying more ...
- We do not host private special events. If you are looking for a winery setting for your wedding or special event please visit The CT Wine and Vineyard Association website. Will you donate wine toward our non-profit’s fundraising event? The Jones Winery is part of the Jones Family Farm, a working family farm.
- Feb 25, 2016 · The first wine bottled at Jones is a blend of Cayuga White, Vidal and Seyval. Blanc. This off-dry wine is both crisp and slightly sweet on the finish. Its . flavor profile is similar to a Riesling and other off dry white wines. Food Pairings. This versatile wine and pairs well with a wide variety of foods.
- Our Sip and Savor dinners begin in the the tasting room located in the historic barn that dates to the 1870's. We will share a brief history of the Jones farm along with wine tasting basics as you enjoy the first wine. Then, it is time for dinner. We move to the Harvest Kitchen where Chef Sherry Swanson prepares a special meal right in front of you.
- The Jones of Washington Tasting Room is located at the southwest corner of the 27,000-square-foot market. Our artistically decorated tasting room sells Jones wine by the bottle as well as by the glass. We also have other merchandise to purchase, including clothing.
- Jones Family Vineyards has been consistently producing truly great Cabernet Sauvignon since their inaugural 1996 vintage. For lovers of impactful Napa Valley Cabernet there are few greater values available than Jones. Crafted by winemaker Thomas Brown …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Jones Wine Tasting Ct?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Jones Wine Tasting Ct. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.