Joel Peterson Ravenswood Winery
If you need information on Joel Peterson Ravenswood Winery, then you are in the right place.
- Ravenswood and its founder-winemaker, Joel Peterson, helped prove that Zinfandel could be a wine of structure, balance and elegance as well as power. Now Ravenswood is caught in the limbo of a billion-dollar deal between two of America’s biggest wine producers, …
- Nov 25, 2020 · About Joel Peterson In 1976 Joel founded Ravenswood in partnership with fellow wine lover Reed Foster, a Harvard MBA who handled the green stuff while Joel oversaw the red stuff. In the ensuing years, Joel had dual careers, working nights and weekends in the lab as he built the winery during the daylight hours.
- Jul 27, 2006 · When Joel Peterson reaped a multimillion-dollar payoff from the sale of Ravenswood, the winery he founded, he could have taken the money and …
- Jul 22, 2020 · Ravenswood’s story is more complicated and remains open-ended. Joel Peterson started it all back in 1976, and by the late 1980s Ravenswood was thriving. The value-priced Vintners Blend Zinfandel provided the cash, and the single-vineyard, old-vine Zins like Teldeschi, Old Hill and Dickerson provided the prestige.
- May 12, 2019 · Hosted by Ravenswood's own Joel Peterson. A cruise along the Douro River Valley of Portugal provides an experience unlike anywhere else on earth. This is one of the wildest, most mountainous and rugged wine regions of Portugal and yet largely undeveloped, leaving the sense that time has actually stood still.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Joel Peterson Ravenswood Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Joel Peterson Ravenswood Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.